an idea of a sissy cuckold audio

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

swm4swf4bm

i would imagine that there are sissy cuckolds out there with the same fantasy that i have, that there wife sexually "replace" thier sissy cuckold husband with a Real Man, reaching a point of no turning back where the wife's lover becomes more like a husband to her in the practical sence, taking over the manly place in the bedroom and moving the sissy cuck into another bedroom, permantly altering the relationship dynamic between the sissy cuckold and his wife to one where he is more of a best girlfriend to her and no longer "her man", where intercourse with her is off limits to the sissy cuck and only her boyfriend who she now sees as the Real Man in the relationship
swm4swf4bm

i would imagine that there must eventually come a time that the cuckies wife looks in his eyes and asks "are you sure this is really what you want", that there comes a point that a line gets crossed that there is no turning back from, i personally find the idea of the hubby having a cupcake monitor in his bedroom so he can hear all the intimate pillow talk between his wife and her boyfriend incredibly hot, terms of endearment like darling, honey, sweetie.