Sissy Tea Party! ~Miss Bella

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

You paint a most delightful picture, Empress Bella
(and You know us sissies sooooo well!) [giggles]

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:You paint a most delightful picture, Empress Bella
*laughs*

Indeed I do know you girls very well! Or at least, I like to think I do;)

I was invited to a sissy tea party once and I had such a good time that I made it one of my regular assignments for all my sissies! In fact, I often used it as a graduation of sorts to symbolize that they were nearly done with their sissification transformation! A successful tea party hosted by a glorious sissy is the hallmark of femininity, I think.

I think every aspect of the tea party, from planning to pay off, is such a delightful little exercise and shows the true measure of a sissy in her element!

XOXO,

Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:
*laughs*

I was invited to a sissy tea party once and I had such a good time that I made it one of my regular assignments for all my sissies! In fact, I often used it as a graduation of sorts to symbolize that they were nearly done with their sissification transformation! A successful tea party hosted by a glorious sissy is the hallmark of femininity, I think.

I think every aspect of the tea party, from planning to pay off, is such a delightful little exercise and shows the true measure of a sissy in her element!

XOXO,

Miss Bella

If I may be so bold to offer You a suggestion when next You're invited to a sissy tea party, Empress, is to go as The Mad Hatter, or similar interesting costume character.
I'm sure the sissies would appreciate You even more! :)

EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:
*laughs*

XOXO,

Miss Bella

If I may be so bold to offer You a suggestion when next You're invited to a sissy tea party, Empress, is to go as The Mad Hatter, or similar interesting costume character.
Well of course you can offer suggestions, silly girl!

I had the opportunity, actually, to attend a tea party that was themed around Alice in Wonderland! The sissy throwing the party wore the Alice dress, short, blue, TONS of petticoats, with little white knee socks and black mary janes, and the cutest, daintiest little white apron!

I went for a more, shall we say, dramatic approach. I showed up as the Red Queen! *laughs* All of the sissies in attendance were so delighted that I'd taken the time to dress up for the event that it truly felt like I was holding court.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:
EmpressBella wrote: *laughs*

XOXO,

Miss Bella

I had the opportunity, actually, to attend a tea party that was themed around Alice in Wonderland! The sissy throwing the party wore the Alice dress, short, blue, TONS of petticoats, with little white knee socks and black mary janes, and the cutest, daintiest little white apron!

I went for a more, shall we say, dramatic approach. I showed up as the Red Queen! *laughs* All of the sissies in attendance were so delighted that I'd taken the time to dress up for the event that it truly felt like I was holding court.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

The Red Queen! :D
Of course!
Now why didn't I think of that
You would have been perfect for the role, and You must have had a lot of fun 'playing' the part! [giggles]

I'm just sorry I didn't make it! :(

beatrice

Yes, lovely Empress Bella! It would be absolutely wonderful to prepare and serve at Your tea party!! I would be such a submissive & well behaved sissy for You and Your guests! I could even do a little song and dance routine, to entertain Your guests, after I'm done with the serving!

Obedient curtsies,
Sissy Maid Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
EmpressBella

EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote: If I may be so bold to offer You a suggestion when next You're invited to a sissy tea party, Empress, is to go as The Mad Hatter, or similar interesting costume character.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

The Red Queen! :D
Of course!
Now why didn't I think of that
You would have been perfect for the role, and You must have had a lot of fun 'playing' the part! [giggles]

I'm just sorry I didn't make it! :(
Goodness me, "Fun" is an understatement! The entire party was so much fun! She had the mismatched tea sets, little top hats as seat markers, at LEAST 3 different types of tea, and even a special teapot with a fuzzy brown doormouse in it!

We played croquet in the yard (as it was an outside party), had delightful little finger sandwiches, and I got to hold court with a gaggle of giggling sissies. You should've heard the way they squealed whenever I'd say, "Off with her head!" while pointing dramatically at one sissy or another. *laughs* An absolute blast, to be sure!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

EmpressBella

beatrice wrote:Yes, lovely Empress Bella! It would be absolutely wonderful to prepare and serve at Your tea party!! I would be such a submissive & well behaved sissy for You and Your guests! I could even do a little song and dance routine, to entertain Your guests, after I'm done with the serving!

Obedient curtsies,
Sissy Maid Beatrice
Oh Beatrice! I bet we'd all be delighted to see you perform for us! Pray tell, what would you wear? I can imagine you in something satiny and pink, maybe with some white ruffles and some exquisitely delicate white lace gloves.

*laughs* I'd make a special request to hear you sing "I'm A Little Teapot" but with a different set of lyrics:

I'm a little sissy, cute and sweet,
Curls in my hair, mary-janes on my feet!
When I get excited, it's such a treat,
I'm always lovely and so upbeat!

Something tells me you'd make us all very happy to have you as hostess!

XOXO,
Miss Bella