Lingerie Launderer Training: Part 1 ~Miss Bella

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I can't hear a THING, Empress! :(
(were You whispering the instructions?) :?

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:I can't hear a THING, Empress! :(
(were You whispering the instructions?) :?
Nope. I don't know what happened but it should be all fixed now:)
StephanieFashionModel

Thank You soooo much, Empress Bella! :D

Now when I'm washing my bras I will follow Your instructions to the letter in the hope that, should You chose me from the many candidates wishing to display their prowess in washing Your exquisite and honoured 'intimate', I will be able to meet Your fullest requirements and return Your bra to You in a condition that will satisfy Your most demanding scrutiny.

And maybe, even, while I am washing MY bra, and carefully caressing its gentle lacy fabric, I will pause to dream and imagine that I am that lucky sissy! :D

EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Thank You soooo much, Empress Bella! :D

Now when I'm washing my bras I will follow Your instructions to the letter in the hope that, should You chose me from the many candidates wishing to display their prowess in washing Your exquisite and honoured 'intimate', I will be able to meet Your fullest requirements and return Your bra to You in a condition that will satisfy Your most demanding scrutiny.

And maybe, even, while I am washing MY bra, and carefully caressing its gentle lacy fabric, I will pause to dream and imagine that I am that lucky sissy! :D
Fantastic, Stephanie!

That's the reason I do these audio tutorials. I'm trying to help you girls be better girls and better sissies by demonstrating different techniques to assist you along your path! Plus, I get to know so much more about you all from your comments to each one:) Practice makes perfect, wouldn't you say?

I have to credit my cupcake with teaching me how to hand wash all my delicates. My girlfriends are always amazed to step into my lingerie closet to find that almost all of my lingerie looks just as good as it did when I first bought it and brought it home!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Thank You soooo much, Empress Bella! :D

Fantastic, Stephanie!

That's the reason I do these audio tutorials. I'm trying to help you girls be better girls and better sissies by demonstrating different techniques to assist you along your path! Plus, I get to know so much more about you all from your comments to each one:) Practice makes perfect, wouldn't you say?

I have to credit my cupcake with teaching me how to hand wash all my delicates. My girlfriends are always amazed to step into my lingerie closet to find that almost all of my lingerie looks just as good as it did when I first bought it and brought it home!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

My cupcake used to warn me to always wear clean underwear cupcake'd hate to think that I was knocked down by a bus and the doctors and nurses discovered that I was wearing dirty underwear ! :lol:
(I subsequently discovered that most Irish mothers have said similar to their sons, although I'm not sure of their daughters) :?

Worshipping women as I do, of course, I like to think that it is ladylike and proper to always wear clean underwear and I'm sooo pleased you are as fussy as I would be, Empress!

beatrice

Empress Bella,
Thank You so very much! ( curtsy) I do love these lessons! And yes of course, I am taking notes and will study/practice to perfect my laundering skills. I do want to make You so very proud of me, Dear Empress!!

Pretty curtsies,
Sissy Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
EmpressBella

beatrice wrote:Empress Bella,
Thank You so very much! ( curtsy) I do love these lessons! And yes of course, I am taking notes and will study/practice to perfect my laundering skills. I do want to make You so very proud of me, Dear Empress!!

Pretty curtsies,
Sissy Beatrice
My dear, I have no doubt that you'll be most diligent in caring for my most delicate dainties!

You take such good notes, and are exceptionally clear on every single step. When trying it at home with your own lacey underthings, perhaps it will help for you to imagine that you're gently laundering MY lingerie. A soft touch, perfectly suited to being a sissy, is required, and I promise you'll notice that your own sweet silkies will benefit from following my instructions... to the letter!

You're well on your way, my darling, to being Miss Bella's number one sissy student:)

XOXO,
Miss Bella