Sexy Nails

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

Never over look the obvious ladies sexy long nails are a must for any girl :)
enjoy!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constance/SexyNails.mp3
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Ever since seeing the Wicked Queen in Snow White as a boy I've been really turned on by women with long sharp fingernails! :)
I've never really tried to grow and shape them, myself, though.
Plus its also difficult picking things up with long fingernails.

I had false nails a few years ago and they were fun to wear although the glue regularly came unstuck! :(

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressConstance

Well when you grow your own nails you gradually get used to typing or picking things up with them naturally, people look at my nails and say my goodness how can you type or do anything with those being so long and I simply reply it is easy I am used to them. If I break a nail thats when it gets weird for me not only does it make my hand look silly one broken nail out of the bunch but it makes everything I touch with that finger feels odd LOL...as far as the fake ones coming off yes thats why I dont do fake anything....you really should get them done by a pro the acrylic stay on long in fact you normally have to soak your nails to get them off. So I recommend you trying to grow them see what happens and it is so easy to shape them and the look is sooooooooo worth it!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressConstance wrote:Well when you grow your own nails you gradually get used to typing or picking things up with them naturally, people look at my nails and say my goodness how can you type or do anything with those being so long and I simply reply it is easy I am used to them. If I break a nail thats when it gets weird for me not only does it make my hand look silly one broken nail out of the bunch but it makes everything I touch with that finger feels odd LOL...as far as the fake ones coming off yes thats why I dont do fake anything....you really should get them done by a pro the acrylic stay on long in fact you normally have to soak your nails to get them off. So I recommend you trying to grow them see what happens and it is so easy to shape them and the look is sooooooooo worth it!
Thanks for the great tips, Empress. :D
And then having long nails will I suppose encourage You to be more elegant in your finger movements, that you have to hook Your fingers, for example.
Are women supposed to be able to grow longer finger nails than men, or is that just a myth?
sissy_son

Yes I love long nails! They are so sexy!

My Mummy always had me paint hers for her since I was a teenager.

When she has been for a manicure, she always shows off her new nails to me and asks my opinion.

Mummy knows what effect her long nails have on me and when she wants me to do something for her, she runs one of her long nails down my cheek to tease me into getting what she wants. Makes me go weak at the knees! :oops: