Let's Take a Bubble Bath Together!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

Wouldn't you just love taking a bubble bath with me??

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... lebath.mp3
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Sounds like fun
But would your tub be big enough to accomodate me, never mind the two of us together? :o

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Empress Josephine

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Sounds like fun
But would your tub be big enough to accomodate me, never mind the two of us together? :o
I guess we'd have to see. First I get comfortable and then we find a place for you. If you're plump round ass won't fit you'll need to go buy me a new tub. (wink) Problem solved.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress Josephine wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Sounds like fun
I guess we'd have to see. First I get comfortable and then we find a place for you. If you're plump round ass won't fit you'll need to go buy me a new tub. (wink) Problem solved.
Do You like to stretch out in a bath, or do You prefer those 'Western-style' tubs where you referse into them and have Your legs sticking up over the edge, because they're not long enough?
(When I lived in London, I was fortunate that the (old) house I had a flat in which had a big, deep, bath where I could stretch out, and splash all I liked, because it was so deep)
I had a bath every day during the Summer, because London is so humid in Summer time, and they don't really have air conditioners.

Of course, I'd love to be Your sissy maid and be given the task of giving You a rub down in Your bubble bath! :D