Sissy Essentials: Wigs ~Miss Bella

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress Bella
There seems to be a lot of gaps in this recording: I don't know whether its a problem at my end or Your end! :?

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Empress Bella
There seems to be a lot of gaps in this recording: I don't know whether its a problem at my end or Your end! :?
Hmm. Well I don't know what to tell you Stephanie. I've listened to it a few times on my end and had some of my other girls listen to it as well. You're the only one I know of getting gaps.

Question is, what kind of gaps are you getting? Is it just strictly silence? Or is it a stuttering? I know I pause naturally in my speaking a lot of the time when I'm recording (although, hopefully, I'm not sounding like I'm a graduate of the William Shatner School of Acting *lol*).

Is this the only recording you're getting the gaps on? It could just be your computer :)

Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
StephanieFashionModel

Empress I started at the Halloween store but I found that neither of them fitted properly.
Fortunately all of the actual proper wigs I've bought since are adjustable so they all fit perfectly.

I now have SEVEN wigs, ranging from various shades of blonde, red, reddish brown, to soft light brown, which is the wig I wear when I want to reflect my demure, shyly feminine, persona.

Unfortunately though, I don't have a wig like my avatar! :(

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Empress I started at the Halloween store but I found that neither of them fitted properly.
Fortunately all of the actual proper wigs I've bought since are adjustable so they all fit perfectly.

I now have SEVEN wigs, ranging from various shades of blonde, red, reddish brown, to soft light brown, which is the wig I wear when I want to reflect my demure, shyly feminine, persona.

Indeed, Stephanie. I’ve found that Halloween store wigs are, in my honest opinion, good “trainer” wigs, if you will. Some of the styles are a bit more “out there” when compared to the lovely sophisticated styles you can find at higher end boutiques. But for the beginning sissy just trying things out? I think they’re certainly a good place to start!

Seven wigs? It sounds like you’re ready for just about any look you might want to model! I love the idea of having different wigs to suit different facets of your personality, and I have to agree that soft light brown is definitely a demure color.

A wig like your avatar would definitely make you stand out!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Empress I started at the Halloween store but I found that neither of them fitted properly.

Indeed, Stephanie. I’ve found that Halloween store wigs are, in my honest opinion, good “trainer” wigs, if you will. Some of the styles are a bit more “out there” when compared to the lovely sophisticated styles you can find at higher end boutiques. But for the beginning sissy just trying things out? I think they’re certainly a good place to start!

Seven wigs? It sounds like you’re ready for just about any look you might want to model! I love the idea of having different wigs to suit different facets of your personality, and I have to agree that soft light brown is definitely a demure color.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Dear Empress Bella
One of my Halloween wigs was a bright red colour, which I actually liked, but the hair was very tough, and hard to put it into any kind of shape that would flatter my face.

My avatar pic is of a YSL catwalk show from, I think, the mid 90's.
Unfortunately I don't know the model's name, so I don't know is that her natrural hair colour, or close to it, but I know she was wearing a gorgeous slim fitting black skirt suit in the full photo.

Being Irish, I suppose red is my 'natural' hair colour and it always seems to suit my complexion.
I'd love to have a wig like this although I don't think I could carry it off quite as well as the model! :(

xoxo
sissy stephanie
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Dear Empress Bella
One of my Halloween wigs was a bright red colour, which I actually liked, but the hair was very tough, and hard to put it into any kind of shape that would flatter my face.

My avatar pic is of a YSL catwalk show from, I think, the mid 90's.
Unfortunately I don't know the model's name, so I don't know is that her natrural hair colour, or close to it, but I know she was wearing a gorgeous slim fitting black skirt suit in the full photo.

Being Irish, I suppose red is my 'natural' hair colour and it always seems to suit my complexion.
I'd love to have a wig like this although I don't think I could carry it off quite as well as the model! :(

xoxo
sissy stephanie
I understand what you mean about the Halloween wigs, stephanie. They do tend to be harder to style due to their entirely synthetic nature. It can be fun to play with them, though, when you don't know quite yet how a particular hair color will look on you.

I know that here in the states we often have wig salons where you can go in and try various wigs on, and it can be quite a fun afternoon indeed to spend some time in one of the salons trying different styles and colors!

I do like the model's hair in your avatar. I should've known it was an YSL show, knowing how much you adore and keep up with fashion! Who knows? You might find a wig that matches and discover that it's perfect for you!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

For phone sessions with me, call 800-601-7259