Sissy Essentials: Petticoats ~Miss Bella

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Five, in my case, Empress! :D
and I'm seriously considering getting a THREE hooped petti: my widest has only two hoops, but I think some of my ballgowns and at least one of my wedding dresses should be able to accomodate the width of a three hooped petticoat! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Yvonnesofla

Hi Ms

I have 5 petticoats. I used to own a 3 hoop petti, but I only had one dress that required something that full and I found a very full petticoat that fit the bill and could be used for more than just the one gown

xxxx
Yvonne
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Five, in my case, Empress! :D
and I'm seriously considering getting a THREE hooped petti: my widest has only two hoops, but I think some of my ballgowns and at least one of my wedding dresses should be able to accomodate the width of a three hooped petticoat! :D
My goodness, stephanie! That's a pretty good collection of petticoats you have there. Did you pick the petti's that you have based on the outfits you're wearing them with? Or did the petti's come before the dresses? *laughs*

I know a sissy girl who has around 20 different petticoats! Each one has a dress to wear with it and, in the case of a few, she can wear them with practically anything.

I love the three hooped petticoats. Seeing them under a ballgown makes me think of Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind and her fantastically beautiful dresses too.

Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
EmpressBella

Yvonnesofla wrote:Hi Ms

I have 5 petticoats. I used to own a 3 hoop petti, but I only had one dress that required something that full and I found a very full petticoat that fit the bill and could be used for more than just the one gown

xxxx
Yvonne
Like I told Stephanie above, 5 petticoats is a fantastic start:)

Shame about the three hoop petticoat though! But I can understand your reasoning. Are your petticoats all full length or are they half length to your knees? I'm guessing that the really full one you have for the dress that needed the three hoop is most likely ankle length?

Are you planning on expanding your collection? I've heard that once you buy one it becomes quite addictive and you keep wanting to get more and more:) What style of petticoats are yours? I've seen a few different styles.

Miss Bella

StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:
My goodness, stephanie! That's a pretty good collection of petticoats you have there. Did you pick the petti's that you have based on the outfits you're wearing them with? Or did the petti's come before the dresses? *laughs*

I know a sissy girl who has around 20 different petticoats! Each one has a dress to wear with it and, in the case of a few, she can wear them with practically anything.

I love the three hooped petticoats. Seeing them under a ballgown makes me think of Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind and her fantastically beautiful dresses too.

Miss Bella

I bought most of my petticoats to give existing dresses and gowns a fuller look, Empress.
But the 2 hooped petti came with with a wedding dress I bought and I've found I've been able to wear it with some of my ballgowns which is wonderful because it just so totally transforms them that now wearing them makes me feel like those heroines from costume dramas I so envied :D
And also I'm finding that the more 'layers of feminity' I wear the more feminine I feel.

Hopefully I'll be able to move about in a three hooped petti'd gown as a sissy girl-friend told me she had difficulty sitting down in them! :lol:
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:

Miss Bella

I bought most of my petticoats to give existing dresses and gowns a fuller look, Empress.
But the 2 hooped petti came with with a wedding dress I bought and I've found I've been able to wear it with some of my ballgowns which is wonderful because it just so totally transforms them that now wearing them makes me feel like those heroines from costume dramas I so envied :D
And also I'm finding that the more 'layers of feminity' I wear the more feminine I feel.

Hopefully I'll be able to move about in a three hooped petti'd gown as a sissy girl-friend told me she had difficulty sitting down in them! :lol:
It sounds like you’ve made some very wise purchases when it comes to petticoats!

You’re a regular Scarlet O’Hara with your hooped ballgowns. I bet you turn heads wherever you go! There’s something so very elegant about a girl in a hooped skirt, which I’m sure you already know, being a fan of the costume drama heroines.

I think it’s interesting that you’re feeling more feminine the more layers of outer femininity you put on. Like a slow build up to the great masterpiece at the end.

*laughs* I’ve heard that three hooped petticoats can be a bit of a hassle, but there’s certainly a method to sitting down in them. If I’m not mistaken, it involves LIFTING those skirts before you do. *winks*

XOXO,
Miss Bella

StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:
EmpressBella wrote: My goodness, stephanie! That's a pretty good collection of petticoats you have there. Did you pick the petti's that you have based on the outfits you're wearing them with? Or did the petti's come before the dresses? *laughs*

Miss Bella

It sounds like you’ve made some very wise purchases when it comes to petticoats!

You’re a regular Scarlet O’Hara with your hooped ballgowns. I bet you turn heads wherever you go! There’s something so very elegant about a girl in a hooped skirt, which I’m sure you already know, being a fan of the costume drama heroines.

I think it’s interesting that you’re feeling more feminine the more layers of outer femininity you put on. Like a slow build up to the great masterpiece at the end.

*laughs* I’ve heard that three hooped petticoats can be a bit of a hassle, but there’s certainly a method to sitting down in them. If I’m not mistaken, it involves LIFTING those skirts before you do. *winks*

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Dear Empress
yes, I appreciate that sitting while wearing a 3 hooped petticoat under my dress may be difficult but i'm hoping it will make me manoeuvre and seat myself in a more appropriate and ladylike manner, instead of plomping myself down, as a forgetful sissy might be inclined to do in an unguarded moment.
Of course, i've been studying my costume drama heroines so i'm confident I will be able to master the art! :D

xoxo
your devoted sissy stephanie
EmpressBella

EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote: I bought most of my petticoats to give existing dresses and gowns a fuller look, Empress.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Dear Empress
yes, I appreciate that sitting while wearing a 3 hooped petticoat under my dress may be difficult but i'm hoping it will make me manoeuvre and seat myself in a more appropriate and ladylike manner, instead of plomping myself down, as a forgetful sissy might be inclined to do in an unguarded moment.
Of course, i've been studying my costume drama heroines so i'm confident I will be able to master the art! :D

xoxo
*laughs* I think that the women of those eras held themselves in a completely different way due to those hooped petticoats. I used to watch the costume dramas when I was little, wondering just how difficult it would be to walk around in them. It wasn't until years later, when I was finally given an opportunity to try one on for a costume ball, and I remember quite well how much of a conundrum it became just trying to figure out how to sit down on one of the chairs.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to figure it out before leaving the house in the hooped petticoat!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

For phone sessions with me, call 800-601-7259
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:[quote="StephanieFashionModelDear Empress

xoxo
*laughs* I think that the women of those eras held themselves in a completely different way due to those hooped petticoats. I used to watch the costume dramas when I was little, wondering just how difficult it would be to walk around in them. It wasn't until years later, when I was finally given an opportunity to try one on for a costume ball, and I remember quite well how much of a conundrum it became just trying to figure out how to sit down on one of the chairs.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to figure it out before leaving the house in the hooped petticoat!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com[/quote]
Empress Bella, I've often thought there would have to be quite a big gap between the chairs for costume dramas, especially when the ladies are wearing dresses with either two or three hooped peticoats.

btw, have you any tips for me about how you managed to sit down on the chairs? :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressBella

EmpressBella wrote:[quote="StephanieFashionModelDear Empress

xoxo

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Empress Bella, I've often thought there would have to be quite a big gap between the chairs for costume dramas, especially when the ladies are wearing dresses with either two or three hooped peticoats.

btw, have you any tips for me about how you managed to sit down on the chairs? :D[/quote]

I agree, because from what I've seen in the period dramas, the bigger the skirts, the more space there is in the room and around the furniture! Perhaps that was a direct result of women trying to figure out just how to manuever around in the massive layers of silks and satins and petticoats.

As for sitting in those hooped petticoats, it takes some practice. For me, I had to lift the skirt and petticoat about two inches or so when sitting down so the boning of the hoop would rest on the chair instead of under my bottom, preventing that "lifted skirt" syndrome where everyone could see my dainties beneath!

XOXO,
Miss Bella