Sissy Essentials: Tights ~Miss Bella

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

jmsissy

I wear pantyhose everyday. I keep my legs silky smooth and love the feeling of my pantyhose on my legs. I love buying the at the store, the girls at Nordstrom's are so nice. I do buy most of my pantyhose from MY Tights , which has an incredible selection to choose from.
EmpressBella

jmsissy wrote:I wear pantyhose everyday. I keep my legs silky smooth and love the feeling of my pantyhose on my legs. I love buying the at the store, the girls at Nordstrom's are so nice. I do buy most of my pantyhose from MY Tights , which has an incredible selection to choose from.
It certainly sounds like you know just what you like, my dear!

Do tell, how do you keep your legs silky smooth? Do you wax? Do you shave? Do you use Nair or some other lotion?

Doesn't it just feel so sensual to slide those soft pantyhose up over your freshly smooth legs? So very sexy. :)

MyTights is a fabulous resource! They have some of the most interesting styles of pantyhose I've had the chance to purchase. I especially love the fact that they have SO many different brands! What's been your favorite purchase from there? Do you go for the classic pantyhose styles or are you a bit more daring?

Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
jmsissy

Hi Empress Bella, I keep my legs smooth by having them waxed. I am considering laser hair removel though. My favorite purchase from My Tights has been the Falke Seindenglatt pantyhose. They are so sily and sexy on my smooth legs. I love showing them off.
sissy_sindy

i just LUV wearing pantyhose! :D
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress Bella, although on this side of the world we call them tights, I much prefer the American term, pantyhose, as it serves to confirm their feminine nature.
A pair of my sisters pantyhose was the first item of feminine clothing I wore and I would just feel completely naked if I wasn't wearing a pair with whatever outfit I'm wearing.
Of course sheer black is my favourite, usually 10 or 15 denier, but I have also come to enjoy coloured hose, particularly soft pastel feminine shades, opaques, and of course, floral lace pantyhose

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressBella

jmsissy wrote:Hi Empress Bella, I keep my legs smooth by having them waxed. I am considering laser hair removel though. My favorite purchase from My Tights has been the Falke Seindenglatt pantyhose. They are so sily and sexy on my smooth legs. I love showing them off.
I’ve heard that laser hair removal is an option that many sissies consider from time to time. Those who have gone through with it, from what I understand, really love the fact that they no longer have to worry so much about shaving or waxing to keep those gams nice and smooth!

I love the Cette Berlin Sheer Seam & Heel stockings and the Jonathan Aston Seamed stockings from Mytights. I took a look at those Falke’s and I have to agree: They look and sound like they’d be a heavenly pair to wear! No wonder you like them so much!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

EmpressBella

sissy_sindy wrote:i just LUV wearing pantyhose! :D
*laughs* I’m sure you do luv your pantyhose, sindy!

Maybe you could elaborate for me just what it is about them that you love so much? Is it the color choice? Maybe it’s the way they hug you just “so” to make you feel ultra femme and girlie! Are you more of an opaque or sheer pantyhose girl? What about the heel and toe? Control top or French top?

There are so many choices out there for pantyhose, I can’t help but think that every girl should have at least a few pairs of them in her lingerie staple!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Empress Bella, although on this side of the world we call them tights, I much prefer the American term, pantyhose, as it serves to confirm their feminine nature.
A pair of my sisters pantyhose was the first item of feminine clothing I wore and I would just feel completely naked if I wasn't wearing a pair with whatever outfit I'm wearing.
Of course sheer black is my favourite, usually 10 or 15 denier, but I have also come to enjoy coloured hose, particularly soft pastel feminine shades, opaques, and of course, floral lace pantyhose
I think tights is a perfectly lovely term too, Stephanie, although I will admit that pantyhose does have a certain femme ring to it!

Where do you normally shop for your pantyhose, hon? I’m a big fan of several places online and while I tend to stick to the more basic black or nude, I, too, like to take a walk on the wild side from time to time and get myself something flirty and fun. I think my favorite pair has, if you can believe it, a pastel paisley print that just screams feminine! They’re just unusual enough to stand out without being obnoxious about it.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Empress Bella, although on this side of the world we call them tights, I much prefer the American term, pantyhose, as it serves to confirm their feminine nature.
I think tights is a perfectly lovely term too, Stephanie, although I will admit that pantyhose does have a certain femme ring to it!

Where do you normally shop for your pantyhose, hon? I’m a big fan of several places online and while I tend to stick to the more basic black or nude, I, too, like to take a walk on the wild side from time to time and get myself something flirty and fun. I think my favorite pair has, if you can believe it, a pastel paisley print that just screams feminine! They’re just unusual enough to stand out without being obnoxious about it.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Dear Empress
For a long time I've bought all of my pantyhose in a local department store chain: and it was almost always their sheer black, 10-15 denier
(I liked to think they were buying just for me during the Summer months as I always snapped up the 'crumbs' that were on offer, when most girls were going bare-legged)

But in the past year or so, as I wanted to expand my 'options', and I've liked the look of girls who wore matching colour hose with their skirt suits, I've sought out online outlets, also.
Not least, because, although Irish girls are getting taller now, it can be difficult to get the less popular shades of fashion hose in my size.

My favourite, non sheer black pantyhose, is a gorgeous black lacy pair, here
http://www.mytights.com/gb/fashion-hosi ... ights.html
(and, no, thats not me modelling them!) :wink:
Although its perfect for wearing with a mini-dress, as here, I actually love wearing them also with my knee length black, and even calf length skirts, and court heels

xoxo
sissy stephanie
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Dear Empress
For a long time I've bought all of my pantyhose in a local department store chain: and it was almost always their sheer black, 10-15 denier
(I liked to think they were buying just for me during the Summer months as I always snapped up the 'crumbs' that were on offer, when most girls were going bare-legged)

But in the past year or so, as I wanted to expand my 'options', and I've liked the look of girls who wore matching colour hose with their skirt suits, I've sought out online outlets, also.
Not least, because, although Irish girls are getting taller now, it can be difficult to get the less popular shades of fashion hose in my size.

Although its perfect for wearing with a mini-dress, as here, I actually love wearing them also with my knee length black, and even calf length skirts, and court heels

xoxo
sissy stephanie
You can never go wrong with sheer black hose, I've noticed. Even when you think you might, there's always at least one outfit that looks good with them!

I rarely go bare legged during the summer, preferring instead to wear some of the lighter, sheerer stockings over my natural legs. I normally keep the pantyhose to a minimum during the summer, but they become a staple of my wardrobe during the chilly wet winters!

Those are some lovely pantyhose! I'm a fan of Jonathan Aston, and those (even if they aren't on your legs) are just darling. I'll bet you could give the model a run for her money. *winks*

XOXO,
Miss Bella

For phone sessions with me, call 800-601-7259
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Dear Empress

xoxo
sissy stephanie
You can never go wrong with sheer black hose, I've noticed. Even when you think you might, there's always at least one outfit that looks good with them!

I rarely go bare legged during the summer, preferring instead to wear some of the lighter, sheerer stockings over my natural legs. I normally keep the pantyhose to a minimum during the summer, but they become a staple of my wardrobe during the chilly wet winters!

Those are some lovely pantyhose! I'm a fan of Jonathan Aston, and those (even if they aren't on your legs) are just darling. I'll bet you could give the model a run for her money. *winks*

XOXO,
Miss Bella

I like to think, especially as pantyhose packaging often only show from the legs down, that there are openings for sissies to model them! :wink:

I used to bemoan how skinny my legs were in comparison to my schoolmates, not least for school football sessions, but since leaving school I've been pleasantly surprised at how many women are 'turned on' by my legs, especially when I'm wearing shorts! :D
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Dear Empress

xoxo
sissy stephanie

XOXO,
Miss Bella

I like to think, especially as pantyhose packaging often only show from the legs down, that there are openings for sissies to model them! :wink:

I used to bemoan how skinny my legs were in comparison to my schoolmates, not least for school football sessions, but since leaving school I've been pleasantly surprised at how many women are 'turned on' by my legs, especially when I'm wearing shorts! :D
You know what they say, stephanie, about a great pair of gams? You don't have to JUST be all female to possess a pair, and from the sounds of it, you fall right into that category! Maybe you should look into seeing what it would take to be a model for pantyhose! I think you might be pleasantly surprised and who knows, the next time I look at the picture on a pair of pantyhose, I may just be looking at your lovely stems!

Isn't it amazing how what you disliked about yourself in school can become such a source of fascination for yourself and others years down the road? I know I felt that way about my bottom. *laughs*

XOXO,
Miss Bella

StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:and who knows, the next time I look at the picture on a pair of pantyhose, I may just be looking at your lovely stems!

what a lovely thought! :D

EmpressBella wrote:
Isn't it amazing how what you disliked about yourself in school can become such a source of fascination for yourself and others years down the road? I know I felt that way about my bottom. *laughs*

XOXO,
Miss Bella

it never ceases to amaze me how girls and women are so hung up about their bottoms!
Didn't a great artist make a career out of painting them?