Mistress Courtney Says Go to Fredericks!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

pantyhose meg

Dear Mistress Courtney,

I agree 100% with you and am speaking with experience.

Every time I go to VS, I don't get the warm and fuzzy feeling (well, it is warm and fuzzy down below, if you know what I mean). When I go to Fredericks, they are always willing to help.

One time I was at VS and the SA approached me. Being one of the first times I admitted I was buying for myself, she didn't help at all and as a matter fact, I got the feeling she was just picking something for me quickly so I would leave. She never offered me to try on anything.

When I went to Fredericks (I was wearing black lace panties and bra, black pantyhose, 4" heels, some eye makeup and lipstick with boy cloths on) the SA asked if I needed help and she picked out a few things and insisted that I try them on. When I was trying them on, she asked if I was comfortable showing her. I said sure and she opened the changing room door. At the time, I had not yet put on the sexy cupcake doll she had picked out for me, so she saw me in my panties, bra, pantyhose and heels.

After that, she insisted on seeing all the outfits and helped me pick the one I bought.

Meghan
kisses, Meg
rowdyrod

wow thats pretty hot. that sounds awful fun. I might try that but how will i be able to hide my throbbing boner mall cops would surely taze me lol