Could You Be My Perfect Sissy Maid?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

Being a busy Mistress, I need the perfect sissy maid to do those things I haven't the time with which to be bothered. Do you have what it takes to be the exceptional sissy maid I need?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... syMaid.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
sissy maid bobette

Just wonderfull Mistress EmmaJane and so appropriate in these time when tiny dicked sissies are anxious to be of service. i agree, their is no reason that a beautifull, sexy Domina, like You, should be bothered with menial household chores.

i have several sissy maid uniforms, but my favorite is my short, black satin french maid's uniform. It is an off the shoulder dress with poofy short sleeves trimmed in white lace on the sleeves, neck line and hem. i wear it with a flouncy white lace petticoat and a tiny white lace apron.

Underneath i'm wearing a tight black, stapless bustier with lacy garters holding up my black seamed nylons and string bikini panties with black lace ruffles across the back. Of course i am wearing black patent leather pumps with five inch heels, whorish makeup and a long, curly wig with a very cute white lace maid's cap pinned on top.

i believe sissy maids need certain attributes to please their Mistress. Total obedience, no matter what the task. If Mistress orders Her maid to do the grocery shopping in her ridiculous outfit, then sissy maid must do it in spite of the shame and humiliation. Scrubbing floors and toilets on hands and knees are basic chores for the sissy maid.

sissy maids must accept whatever punishment Mistress wishes to inflict. i can just imagine scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees with You standing over me, tapping Your lovely foot on the floor while whipping my ass to encourage me to do better.

Of course we sissy maids are all compulsive masturbators. Sneaking off when You are away to sniff Your dirty panties and playing with our little dickies while we worship thouse delicious panties. But, that's what chastity devices are for and probably the most essential item of the sissy maid's uniform.

Curtsey Mistress EmmaJane
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

ooooh I do, I do have what it takes to be Your perfect sissy maid, Empress!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Empress EmmaJane

Bobette and Stephanie, I would gladly take on both of you as my sissy maids! You each very obviously have the attitude and sense of of style that are vital ingredients for resulting in an impeccably dressed and exceptionally presentable sissy maid! I can just imagine how the two of you could -and would!- take your basic, generic, black-and-white, French maid's uniforms and add your own novel touches that speak of your uniquely individual styles.

With regard to Bobette's mention that a sissy maid should possess and exhibit specific traits in order to successfully please her Mistress, she hit the nail on the head! At least, I know I expect and require certain mindsets and behaviors (absolute obedience!) in all of my sissy maids. I have high standards, and I like the presentation of my sissies to reflect those standards.
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
adrienner99

(Deep Curtsy)

Empress EmmaJane--

Thank you for urging us to examine what makes the perfect sissy maid. I have thought about this question often, and believe the following:

The perfect sissy maid not only obeys every whim of her mistress, she anticipates her mistress's needs.

The perfect sissy always looks cute and well put together--in her black satin maid's dress, short black gloves, and six-inch heels--even after a full day of cleaning and scrubbing.

The perfect sissy takes painstaking care of mistress's dresses, lingerie and shoes. Mistress values her appearance but it is up to the sissy to put in the washing and ironing time. The mistress cannot be bothered.

The perfect sissy maid is a reflection of her mistress and must at all times behave in front of mistress's friends in a submissive, obedient, and feminine manner.

The perfect sissy maid believes she was put on earth to wear maid's outfits, be feminine, and serve women.
sissy maid priscilla

Excellent Mistress Emma Jane and oh so appropriate. There is no reason that a beautifull, cupcake Domina like Yourself should be concerned with maintaining a perfectly clean and organized household. There are so manytiny dicked, sissified male maids , like me, who are willing to sacrifice their pride and self respect and don a sissy maid's uniform and get to work cleaning Your home.

i love prancing around the house in my pink, satin french maids uniform with pretty pink lingerie, pink lace top nylons and my pussy pink patent leather pumps with five inch heels. Of course i am wearing a lacey white apron and frilly maid's cap in my curly blonde wig. i have made up my face like a cheap floozy. A sissy maid never knows when Mistress Emma Jane may order him to "tip" the UPS delivery man.

As You know Mistress Emma Jany, we shrimp dicked sissy bitches have one major flaw. we are all compulsive masturbators and most of us are premature ejaculators. The thought of being locked in chastity makes me tremble in my five inch heels, but what is a beautifull Mistress to do?

You may leave the house for a short period and Your little pervert makes a mad dash to the panty hamper and starts sniffing Your sexy, dirty panties and sucking on Your worn stockings, masturbating like a crazed monkey. A chastity device locked securely seems to be the only way to keep a sissy maid concentrating on his housework. Spankings and scoldings don't seem to work as most of us would gladly sacrifice our ass for a few minutes with Your dirty panties. Chastity cages are the only answer.

Curtseys
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.