Sissy Entertainment For The Holidays Needed...

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

Your Mistress currently has openings for sissies who can provide excellent, quality holiday "entertainment" for my friends and party guests. Do you have what it takes to provide impressive service?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... lidays.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
sissy maid priscilla

Very exciting Mistress Emma Jane and quite an opportunity for an obedient sissy slut to make a good impression on his beautifull Mistress Emma Jane.

i plan to wear a red satin off the shoulder dress from Frederick's of Hollywood. It is trimmed in white fur on the top and bottom and is very tight and short. Underneath is a red strapless brassiere ( 38DD ), red garter belt, red bikini panties and red fishnet stockings. i will be wearing red patent leather, platform stripper sandals with six inch heels

my makeup is super trashy with bright blue eyeshadow, long false eyelashes, red blusher and bright red cocksucker lipstick.

i ask another sissy to start my music, a very sexy bump and grind number, as i nevously prance into the room. The Mistresses start to laugh and the men applaud as they realize its a sissy striptease performance.

i wiggle to the music and slip out of my dress turning my wiggling ass to a Mistreess holding a wooden cane. She gives me three good cracks to encourage my performance. i take off my stockings and garters, replacing my heels and toss them at a handsome man who seems to be enjoying my shame and humiliation. Finallly its off with the bra and panties and i'm wearing nothing but my spiked heels, a CB 2000 chastity cage and a very embarassed grin.

i'm happy as the audience seems pleased. The man with my stockings grabs me by the hand and leads me to the bedroom. Afer all, Mistress Emma Jane, i am wearing bright red cocksucker lipstick!!
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.