Sissy Essentials: Accessories ~Miss Bella

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressBella

Accessories are the spice of life...

And an essential for every full wardrobe!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
beatrice

Oh yes Miss Bella, I love accessories and have several drawers full of wonderful treasures. It's so much fun! I must say that jewelry is something I can't dress without, especially something that is dangling and sounding, like a charm bracelet, chandelier earrings, large necklace or an ankle bracelet. But I must confess, that the most wonderful feeling, is to combine them all! I am such a girlie girl!

Sweet curtsies,
Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
EmpressBella

beatrice wrote:Oh yes Miss Bella, I love accessories and have several drawers full of wonderful treasures. It's so much fun! I must say that jewelry is something I can't dress without, especially something that is dangling and sounding, like a charm bracelet, chandelier earrings, large necklace or an ankle bracelet. But I must confess, that the most wonderful feeling, is to combine them all! I am such a girlie girl!

Sweet curtsies,
Beatrice
*laughs* I bet you'd give me a run for my money when comparing jewelry, sweet beatrice!

Something tells me that you shine and glimmer whenever you get all gussied up in your sissy best, don't you? A regular work of femme art!

Jewelry is the perfect way to add a little glitz and glamour to an outfit, taking it from merely pretty to downright spectacular in an instant! I love knowing that my girls enjoy collecting accessories and jewelry as much as I do.

What would you say is your absolute favorite set to wear? Are you a golden girl or a silver princess?

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
Dianedays

Your Sissy Essentials are really wonderful!
beatrice

Dear Empress Bella,

Yes, I do love to wear everything that glimmers. I'm a golden girl for sure. My favorite would be my hugh golden hoop ear rings, accented with some rhinestones. They also feel heavenly when i walk and move around.

Sweet curtsies,
Beatrice