Mistress Kendra~ I whore you out in drag at work

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Kendra

Get turned into a sexy whore in complete attire at work.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Kendra/SlutWhore.mp3
jaye

I'd be so scared...but sounds sooo hot!!!
Empress Kendra

Well darling that's half the fun!
Slave_Violet

every time i hear your voice...i get weak and cant control myself
Empress Kendra

Weakness is my specialty. I use every fetish, desire, and craving for my benefit and to weaken you further.
amyforever

Oh not...mistress .... dont push me out in public...
Empress Kendra

Lol. See you're warming up to the idea already, don't be shy. I'll just give you a teeny push.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Kendra,

The idea is great. I would have does it decades ago but I couldn't afford to be without work. Then, again, why be a whore? My Mistress has always been the love of my life, since Grammar School to the present.

I would think of me, if I was dressed as a common, "Street-walker," it would be the same as a dog that chased cars. If that dog ever caught the car, what would he/she ever do with it?

I remember what Paul Newman once said, "Why go out for hamburger when you have fillet mignon at home?"

Just as a true Sissy obeys her/his Mistress in all things, when you accept a paycheck, you do what is required at work. However, the idea is, "cute."

Missy Sissy
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.