Every stroker needs chastity ~ Princess Heather

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

amyforever

Oh no... mistress ...pls dont lock me up. i will be good..
miss prissy pindick

Oh dear me Princess Heather, i am so frightened of being locked in chastity by You that i am shaking in my five inch spiked heels. i have been such a naughty sissy, Princess Heather, ogling Your new collection of pictures and masturbating like a dirty little pervert.

Is it any wonder that a beautifull, sexy Mistress finds it necessary to lock up our little dicklettes in those awfull chastity cages. How else can You keep a compulsive masturbator in line.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy maid priscilla

You are so right Princess Heather, all males, especially we pathetic tiny dicked sissies, absolutely need to be locked in chastity. After reading prissy pindick's comment, i immediately went to Cock Control and called up Your lovely pictures. i was overwhelmed and fell to my knees whimpering like a little cupcake dog stroking my little dickie in my black bikini panties.

Oh Princess Heather, You are so sexy in those black, seamed stockings and garters and those gorgeous breasts. What chance does a horny stroker slut have? i can certainly understand why You have to put we disgusting, compulsive masturbating sissies in those horrible chastity cages. Its what we all deserve.

Princess, do You think if i'm a good sissy maid and do all of Your housework and never complain may i please unsnap Your garters and help You our of Your stockings and keep them for my very own. i promise to treat them with utmost respect.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.