Empress Whitney~It's Time to Suck the Real Thing

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid fifi

Lovely Empress Whitney. i think its important for we sissies to accept our role under the control of such a beautifull and sexy Domina. Of course this must include cocksucking at Your command. we sissies can be used for many usefull puposes. Working as a sissy maid, running errands, washing Your car and working the streets as a cheap sleazy cocksucking prostitute.

All that practice with Your giant strapon should be put to good use and a sissy bitch can put to good use earning money for his Empress.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
BlondeAngela

That is wonderful Empress Whitney, how you are feminizing your sissies, how you are teaching them how to do their makeup, then getting their ears pierced, keeping their legs and underarms shaved smooth, wearing earrings and jewelry, and beautiful dresses, skirts, blouses, breast forms, fashion scarves, nylons, high heels, etc. and making them femme, gay and ladylike.

A true sissy should be femme, gay, and good at female impersonation.

Looking, acting and dressing as a beautiful feminine submissive loving lady, and dating and pleasing handsome masculine men is natural for a femme gay sissy.
Learning to impersonate a lady and learning to flirt with men with her feminine charms, then dating men, kissing and hugging with men, sucking their virile masculine cocks, being fucked in her back pussy by a man, and being treated as a lady by a man, is wonderful for an effeminate gay sissy,
( as he becomes a she, as he makes the transition from an effeminate gay sissy to becoming a beautiful feminine ladyboy, who lives and dresses as a woman, and who dates men ).

Eventually, the feminized sissy might consider transitioning from male to female, and going on estrogen and anti-androgens to give her a woman's body and feminizing her features, having her facial and chest hair removed with electrolysis and laser, getting facial feminization surgery, getting breast implants, etc, and becoming a beautiful feminine translady.