Mistress Courtney Wants to See Your Sexy Holiday Wear

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Courtney,

Sad to say for me, there won't be any. I'll be worklng on the 24th and the 26th. If I'm home, I'll be in my normal Housemaid's Uniform. If our local cupcake don't go to our Connecticut branch for Christmas, and we have Christmas Dinner with our cupcake, it'll be, "Susan-less."

Unlike the, "old days," when you don't have vacation weeks to use, "the holidays," are a bother rather than a pleasure.

Some customers complained to my Boss at my Day job. I couldn't even wear my Santa Hat this year.

My Christmas Spirit vanished. I'm not even going to wear nail polish other than, "Glass," until after January Sixth. (The 12th Day of Christmas) I was going to attend our Christmas Party this coming Friday night as, "Ms. Santa." I changed my mind. I'll just go in my normal work clothes. I still have to be up at 3:00 A.M. on the Friday of the Party and work my Susan-less cook's job on Saturday. I also have to give up an evening's pay by not cooking on Friday night. Last year I opted out; I couldn't do it again this year.

Two or three years ago, I did make a post, when Mistress made me Her, "live," Christmas Tree. I had no idea what She was going to do. I was fully decorated with ornaments and lights and bound securely. Mistress and Her Girlfriend enjoyed each other on the sofa in front of me. This was back, when She was a lot healthier. I was blindfolded before, "things," got too, "hot and heavy." It made Her happy, so I was happy too ... I think.

To preclude the ineviatable question, No, there were no photos. Mistress had more enjoyable, "activities," than taking pictures.

To boil it down, I won't be wearing any Christmas outfits this year, although I do get to wear a, "Merry Christmas," Apron that Her Mom and She used to wear.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.