You Dirty Little Whore! Bad Sissy Tramp!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... rampjo.mp3

Bad little sissy where have you been you dirty little slut!
Slave_Violet

two weeks!! thats way too long mistress! please....let me have cock!
sissy maid bobette

i am so very sorry Goddess Josephine for the way i look. Please don't be angry Goddess, i swear it wasn't my fault.

i was walking by a construction site dressed like a cheap sleazy prostitute in my skin tight red dress, black nylons and five inch red patent leather pumps. i was walking with a nice little ass wiggle when one of my garters unsnapped from my stocking. i slowly raised my skirt to fasten the garter when a big burly construction worker grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into the site.

He pushed me into a port o cupcake and unzipped his pants. i tried to tell him that i was one of Your sissy prostitute and needed to be paid for sucking cock, but he quickly stuffed his dick in my mouth and blew his load. When he left, i saw a long line of construction workers waiting their turn.

i was locked in that smelly port o cupcake for two hours. Some of the men ejaculated on my face, in my hair and on my pretty red dress. And some of these horny men flipped me over and fucked my sissy pussy. Oh Goddess it was horrible. When i left, i was a complete mess with cum all ove my face and running down my stockinged legs.

i promise Goddess Josephine it will never happen again. i hope You are not serious about the two weeks without cock. Oh my Goddess Josephine what are You going to do with that riding crop.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Josephine

sissy maid bobette wrote:i am so very sorry Goddess Josephine for the way i look. Please don't be angry Goddess, i swear it wasn't my fault.

i was walking by a construction site dressed like a cheap sleazy prostitute in my skin tight red dress, black nylons and five inch red patent leather pumps. i was walking with a nice little ass wiggle when one of my garters unsnapped from my stocking. i slowly raised my skirt to fasten the garter when a big burly construction worker grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into the site.

He pushed me into a port o cupcake and unzipped his pants. i tried to tell him that i was one of Your sissy prostitute and needed to be paid for sucking cock, but he quickly stuffed his dick in my mouth and blew his load. When he left, i saw a long line of construction workers waiting their turn.

i was locked in that smelly port o cupcake for two hours. Some of the men ejaculated on my face, in my hair and on my pretty red dress. And some of these horny men flipped me over and fucked my sissy pussy. Oh Goddess it was horrible. When i left, i was a complete mess with cum all ove my face and running down my stockinged legs.

i promise Goddess Josephine it will never happen again. i hope You are not serious about the two weeks without cock. Oh my Goddess Josephine what are You going to do with that riding crop.
Hmmm you see darling I have a problem with this. You know your ass is property and that you must always ask permission for everything. The fact that you couldn't control your sexual urges tells me what a dirty little whore you really are. I'm not buying the "cupcake" bit, at all. I know you're a dirty fucking whore, addicted to cock and you'll go to great lengths to slurp up that man milk.

Shame on you bad little slut! Do I need to lock that clitty up? Even still what will I ever do with a face pussy???? You should be gagged and that whore hole stuff with a plug.
candy cumslut

Wonderfull Goddess Josephine. i promise as Your wage earning sissy prostitute, i would never give it away for free. we cock hungry whores need to realize that You own us completely and that includes our painted cock sucking mouths and our eager pussy holes.

i don't know what bobette was thinking by wiggling his sissy ass past a construction site and to make matters worse raising his skirts to adjust his garters and stockings. What did he expect. It almost sounds like he was looking to get gang banged by all those horny concstrution workers. i don't blame You for administering severe punishment.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
Empress Josephine

candy cumslut wrote:Wonderfull Goddess Josephine. i promise as Your wage earning sissy prostitute, i would never give it away for free. we cock hungry whores need to realize that You own us completely and that includes our painted cock sucking mouths and our eager pussy holes.

i don't know what bobette was thinking by wiggling his sissy ass past a construction site and to make matters worse raising his skirts to adjust his garters and stockings. What did he expect. It almost sounds like he was looking to get gang banged by all those horny concstrution workers. i don't blame You for administering severe punishment.
I know! Nasty little fucking whore. Here's the thing... some sissies are sweet and adoring little doll babies while others, little cum guzzling tramps, are cock addicted. Once they get a taste of man milk they can't seem to get enough.

Also once your pussy has been stuffed with a huge cock you're never the same. You crave that fullness and those full body orgasms. Even non-femmie boys I turn onto ass play get addicted. Once they have an orgasm from being penetrated or had their prostate stimulated they become hungry little ass boys.

It's pretty easy for the sweetest sissy to become a whore. Thats why we have rules, chastity devices, punishments and rewards.
sissy maid bobette

Oh please Goddess Josephine, on my knees i beg You to be mercifull. Please don't lock my tiny, little clit stick in that awfull chastity device. i promise this will never happen again. i will absolutely never take a giant cock in my mouth without collecting the appropriate fee to turn over to my Goddess. Perhaps Goddess Josephine You give me a good ass whipping to teach me a lesson.

And candy cumslut, it really doesn't help the sissy prostitutes in Goddess Josephine's cupcake when a cheap sleazy whore like you criticizes another whore. we should all try to help one another to be the best collection of cock sucking whores Goddess Joshephine has ever owned.

i know i made a terrible mistake and i am very ashamed of myself. But, i think our beautifull Goddess can determine what punishements are necessary.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings