Merry Christmas, My Sissies! ~*~Miss Bella~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Bella,

A most Happy and enjoyable Christmastide to you, too. Today, the 26th, is the frst Day of Christmas, ("a Partridge in a Pear Tree."), for our Classmates in the United Kingdom and in Canada, it's also, "Boxing Day."

Gifts for the servants, the hired help. That's where I fall in. At my Mistress/Wife's house, I am, "the hired help." When I got home from work on Christas Eve Day, I did post my warm wishes to all my School-mates and Mistresses

Did you have a Seven Fishes Christmas Eve Dinner?

I only made three. Sauteed Scallops with oregano, scallions, and garlic. (No pancetta on Christmas Eve.) I made Oysters Parmesan and Crusted Haddock with garlic, Panko style bread crumbs, and some fresh grated Italian Cheese blend.

To think, that in my youth, I even dated a, "Mafia Girl," or two. Their cupcake, "loved, me. Their daughters were, "safe," with me. One prom night, our chauffeur? A District Judge. The Mayor's brother.

Happy Boxing Day, Miss Bella,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.