I wish upon a star for a present from above-Please

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Michelinessissyx

I wrote this outline for a fantasy of mine which I hope will uplift and fill a small void in audio list. It is about a man who looses the girl of his dreams and to get her back becomes her sissy until one day she is going to marry and asks him to be her flower girl. Oh thank you sweetie for doing this. I think you are so brave Micheline stated...I overheard some of the attndents snicker a bit cupcake bent down to acknowledge me. She was over 6 foot in her heels while I stood 5'6 in my flats so it was like she was talking to a cupcake. You look so pretty- I think you'll be just fine cupcake adjusted the penis shaped viel attached to my golden tresses. My dress was pure femininity as it has puffy sleeves, a big bow on the back and alot of frills around the hem. The white petticoat hid my shame but Micheline then asked me if I was dry? and I replied I don't know as the platsic panty trapped the perspeiration..You don't know she recoiled again causing the bridesmaids to snicker. Marie can you check as Micheline turned from me in disgust..Marie lifted my dress and placed her hand under the pnk plastic rhumba panties..Oh dear, our sissy has made a number 1..I began to cry now as reality hit me..I'd never have sex with any woman again. My thing was so small I needed diapers and now I was a flower girl at my ex's wedding.....I felt like such a loser that I fell to the floor and began wetting somemore out of fear over what I had become...Just then the wedding march began...
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Micheline,

A very pretty name, I might say.

This is a very novel (no pun intended) storyline idea. You ought to develop it. Introduce all the characters in the story and their backgrounds, to make the scene even more-dramatic.

You do need to have an, "ending," for the Title Character, which is not the Bride. You only want to bring humilation to the Flower Girl. Yet, you need to make the Bride and Her Bride'smaids to appear to be generous to a fault; not mean, to use Her now-ex-husband in Her new Wedding group.

Is S/he going to be their Housemaid?

Perhaps, the Maid of Honor needs a, "Little cupcake."

Just some thoughts. Perhaps you could send your idea to Sandy Thomas Publications. Your idea could turn into one of her, "Pink Books."

Good Luck,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.