The Repressed Slut ~*~Miss Bella~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid fifi

When Mistress Bella first showed me Her magnificent strapon i faked shock and pleaded not to be cupcake to suck cock. But cupcake guided me to my knees and put that giant cock up to my painted mouth, i couldn't resist and took the giant dong into my mouth.

As i sucked i gazed into Her beautifull eyes noticing an evil grin on Her lovely face. Yes She loved turning helpless, submissive, tiny dicked males into slutty cocksucking sissy prostitutes. And we were happy to comply.

Now i am just one of Her many sissy whores walking the streets in my sluttiest outfits with fishnet stockings and five inch spiked heels earning money for my Mistress. And i've never been happier.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
fanofamanda

Mistress, I want to look so slutty for you as your slut, did you see what the winner of surviver was wearing? She had this super sexy short blue dress, I would love to wear it as I serve you!!
EmpressBella

sissy maid fifi wrote:When Mistress Bella first showed me Her magnificent strapon i faked shock and pleaded not to be cupcake to suck cock. But cupcake guided me to my knees and put that giant cock up to my painted mouth, i couldn't resist and took the giant dong into my mouth.

As i sucked i gazed into Her beautifull eyes noticing an evil grin on Her lovely face. Yes She loved turning helpless, submissive, tiny dicked males into slutty cocksucking sissy prostitutes. And we were happy to comply.

Now i am just one of Her many sissy whores walking the streets in my sluttiest outfits with fishnet stockings and five inch spiked heels earning money for my Mistress. And i've never been happier.
My my, fifi! You do indeed know how to get Miss Bella's attention, don't you! *laughs*

It's certainly lovely to know that you would most willingly turn yourself over to me, letting me corrupt you so thoroughly that you cannot help but put yourself out there, fully embracing that slutty sissy side that I know every sissy hides deep down.

I just wish more of you darlings would come forward and show all the other girls that there's really nothing wrong whatsoever with being a truly slutty girl for Mistress! In fact, it rather shows your versatility and willingness to please!

XOXO,
Miss Bella
http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
EmpressBella

fanofamanda wrote:Mistress, I want to look so slutty for you as your slut, did you see what the winner of surviver was wearing? She had this super sexy short blue dress, I would love to wear it as I serve you!!
Well naturally, my dear! It's expected that my slutty sissies look their smutty best before going out.

I DID see that dress. How scandalous! And how appropriate for my sissies! Maybe I could get one in several different shades, that way you could change it up every now and then, just to keep yourself fresh!

I bet you'd be very good out there, doing whatever Miss Bella directs you to do. You certainly seem to be...enthusiastic enough! What would you wear with the dress, I wonder? Would you wear fishnets or something else? What about the lingerie underneath? Details, my darling!

XOXO,
Miss Bella
http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com