Mirror Sissies ~*~Miss Bella~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

right about the mirror, Empress, but, unless you're over 6 feet tall, I'm unlikely to be able to fit into any of Your dresses! :(
stockings, perhaps
Gloves, even.

But thats about it! :cry:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:right about the mirror, Empress, but, unless you're over 6 feet tall, I'm unlikely to be able to fit into any of Your dresses! :(
stockings, perhaps
Gloves, even.

Aww! Don't be too sad, my darling. I'm sure you have plenty of things you wear on your own. Besides! With as substantial a lingerie closet as I have, there's no doubt that you'll find something in there you can wiggle your way into.

I’m sure that some of the shorter hemmed dresses (of which I have quite a few) might still work on you, despite your height. And the longer skirts might work as well.

If my 5’11” girlfriend can get herself into my clothes, I’m sure it won’t be too difficult for you to find something in there to try on. Lol!

XOXO,
Miss Bella
http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:right about the mirror, Empress, but, unless you're over 6 feet tall, I'm unlikely to be able to fit into any of Your dresses! :(
stockings, perhaps
Gloves, even.

Aww! Don't be too sad, my darling. I'm sure you have plenty of things you wear on your own. Besides! With as substantial a lingerie closet as I have, there's no doubt that you'll find something in there you can wiggle your way into.

I’m sure that some of the shorter hemmed dresses (of which I have quite a few) might still work on you, despite your height. And the longer skirts might work as well.

If my 5’11” girlfriend can get herself into my clothes, I’m sure it won’t be too difficult for you to find something in there to try on. Lol!

XOXO,
Miss Bella
http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
so there's hope for me yet? :D
Of course, I would only try them on with Your permission, Empress! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"