The BFF Sissy ~*~Miss Bella~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Ooooh, yes, pleasssse!
Thats why I so love movies like 'The Women', and 'A Letter To Three Wives'
(so I can picture myself among the girls,.....as one of the girls!)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
beatrice

Dear Miss Bella,
How wonderful that would be. That would make me tingle all over!!!! The ultimate friendship for a sissy girl! Just heavenly to spend time like that!

Respectul curtsies,
Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
sissyphilipa

Thanks EmpressBella, girl talk sounds like a lot of of ... especially the chatting about the boys bit ... :oops:
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Ooooh, yes, pleasssse!
Thats why I so love movies like 'The Women', and 'A Letter To Three Wives'
(so I can picture myself among the girls,.....as one of the girls!)
*laughs*

I bet you'd fit right in!

There's something to be said for a bunch of gals just sitting around chatting about life.

I do hope you're talking about the original 'The Women' from 1939! I was completely unimpressed by the 2008 remake. Maybe I'm just a sucker for Joan Crawford and Norma Shearer. Oh lordy and the Countess DeLave! She cracked me right up.

I haven't seen 'A Letter' in such a very long time! I need to put both in my netflix so I can watch them again. *laughs* Maybe I'll do that for tonight's festivities! There will be a bunch of us girls together;)

XOXO,
Miss Bella
http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
EmpressBella

beatrice wrote:Dear Miss Bella,
How wonderful that would be. That would make me tingle all over!!!! The ultimate friendship for a sissy girl! Just heavenly to spend time like that!

Respectul curtsies,
Beatrice
*smiles*

Beatrice, I do believe you'd fit right in!

I have to admit that it's one of the few great pleasures of my life to spend time with my girls, chatting about life and boys and fashion. I think that's why I'm such a fan of the afternoon social teas, whether they be here at my house or out somewhere else.

There's nothing quite like a cupcake time to make you feel the girl power. *laughs* And boys just don't even realize how we chat about them when we're all in a group, do they? If they only knew...

XOXO,
Miss Bella
EmpressBella

sissyphilipa wrote:
Thanks EmpressBella, girl talk sounds like a lot of of ... especially the chatting about the boys bit ... :oops:
You're very welcome, my darling!

It IS a lot of fun! And the conversation invariably turns to boys at some point in every chatfest. Sometimes it's just talking about our latest crushes, sometimes it's talking about male celebs we enjoy watching (Hello Robert Downey Jr.!), sometimes it's kvetching about what silly creatures boys can be and how we may never understand why they do what they do.

Sometimes the talk is good clean fun, other times, well, it can get quite dirty indeed! Boys are always complaining that we girls talk too much. I say they talk too little and should talk more!

XOXO,
Miss Bella
BlondeAngela

Most feminized femme gay sissies, ladyboys or transwomen have relationships with genetic women that are essentially girlfriend relationships.
I know I do, and while I live with a man as his wife, I love my genetic ladyfriends, who were very supportive of me, in my transition from male to female.

My genetic women friends were helpful to me in my feminization process.
When I was 14 and 15 I started dressing as a girl after school, with my mom and cupcake's permission, they knew I was femme and gay, and loved dressing as a cupcake woman and dating men.
An older girl in my neighborhood took me to her beauty salon on my 15th birthday, I was dressed as a teenaged girl, and I got my ears pierced, and my hair and nails done, and my makeup professionally applied, for the first time.
And my aunt Jo Ann, and my older cupcake took me shopping when I was a teen and bought me my first skirt, woman's blouse, dress, fashion scarves, bras, breast forms, earrings and jewelry, etc.., and taught me how to apply my makeup.
It was that older girl in my neighborhood who set me up on a first date with a man when I was 15 also. It was wonderful being a feminized gay teen, dressed as a beautiful feminine cupcake lady, and dating handsome masculine men.