Sissy Maid Duties: Household Responsibilities ~*~Miss Bella~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressBella

Keeping up with Miss Bella's housework.

My sissy maids have SO many responsibilities!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
sissy maid fifi

Yes Mistress Bella, i am fully aware of the stringent requirements You impose on Your sissy maids. No chore is too menial for this sissy maid. Whether it be scrubbing floors on my hands and knees, cleaning the toilets, washing woodwork and windows or washing and waxing Your car in a cute pink polka dot bikini, i am honored to be of service to You.

And Mistress Bella, i promise that if i am assigned the privilege of hand washing Your dirty panties and stockings, there will be absolutely no unauthorized sniffing or kissing of Your lovely dainties.

But please Mistress Bella, i beg You, if i do not meet Your expectations, please don't put me under the supervision of another sissy maid. i just could not endure the shame and humiliation of being ordered around by another sissy maid. Or, heaven forbid, being spanked by a sissy maid placed in charge by my beautifull Mistress. i must prefer being scolded and paddled by You Mistress Bella.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
beatrice

Oh, Miss Bella! To have a schedule for all the chores to be completed, would be absolutely heavenly. I would follow it to the letter and make You very proud, Dear Mistress!

Sissy curtsies,
Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Empress Bella...I've heard this so many time on cockradio.. and now i've found here....I tottal ageee with fiffi...in her assesment...of the household chores...I suppose your maid does have a contract...