Sissy Essentials: Stockings and Garters ~Miss Bella

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid fifi

Very exciting Mistress Bella. i could listen to You talk about stockings, garter belts and panties all day. i think every Mistress should demand that Her sissy be dressed in stockings and garters. Its so embarrassing to the sissy maid and so amusing to his Mistress to see a sissy maid curtsey and reveal the tops of his nylons and the lacy garters.

i have many pairs of stockings and garter belts, but my favorite stockings are the black full fashioned nylons with a back seam. i think they are very sexy. It is difficult to keep the seam straight when doing housework. But its always a good reason for the Mistress to give Her sissy maid a good cupcake on the ass for a crooked seam.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
Empress Catherine

Yes, fifi - in my house crooked seams are ALWAYS cause for a good spanking!
see me/read me http://www.cuckoldfantasycalls.com and www.phonesexteasing.com
miss prissy pindick

i think stockings and garters are absolutely essential for the modern day sissy maid. my favorite style, like sissy maid fifi's, are the full fashioned variety with reinforced heels and toes and the large welts at the to with the sexy black seam running up the back. i feel it makes a sissy maid look his best with a short maids dress and petticoats showing off the tops oh his stockings and his garters as he prances around in five inch spiked heels.

i too find it difficult to keep my seams straight with all bending and kneeling to scrub the floors and toilets and i have to constantly check the back of my legs in the mirror and straighten my stockings.

i agree with You Empress Catherine for taking aggressive action with a sissy maid who faulters in this regard. You should never have to tolerate sloppiness in Your sissy maid's apparel. A good ass whipping is very effective in keeping us in line.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy maid fifi

Thank You for Your comment Mistress Catherine. i know You are a no nonsense Mistress and will not tolerate sloppiness from Your sissy maids. i think it is a very good idea to install a sense of fear in the sissy maid. With all the tiny dicked sissies out there now, beautifull Dominas like You and Mistress Bella can have their pick of sissy maids eager to show that we are good for something.

The sight of Mistress holding a cane or riding crop sends a very powerfull message to and obedient sissy maid.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
Empress Catherine

Yes indeed - sometimes I find that just the threat of a good spanking, or caning, can bring about a change in the attitude of a saucy sissy-maid! Of course there are always exceptions, and a recalcitrant maid must endure her punishment.
sissy maid priscilla

Well Mistress Bella, it seems that the Sissy School sissy maids are partial to stockings and garters. i know i am. i think a sissy maid really looks the role of a feminized submissive when wearing a short maid's uniform showing off the tops of his nylons with the garter snaps attached. And when he curtseys the sight of a naked thigh and those ruffled panties adds a great degree of shame and embarassment.

And Mistress Catherine makes a good point with the punishment a sissy maid deserves with crooked seams or heaven forbid a run in his nylons. Yes Mistress Catherine, i agree that sometimes i need a good spanking to keep me focused on what my role in life is.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
EmpressBella

sissy maid fifi wrote:Very exciting Mistress Bella. i could listen to You talk about stockings, garter belts and panties all day. i think every Mistress should demand that Her sissy be dressed in stockings and garters. Its so embarrassing to the sissy maid and so amusing to his Mistress to see a sissy maid curtsey and reveal the tops of his nylons and the lacy garters.

i have many pairs of stockings and garter belts, but my favorite stockings are the black full fashioned nylons with a back seam. i think they are very sexy. It is difficult to keep the seam straight when doing housework. But its always a good reason for the Mistress to give Her sissy maid a good cupcake on the ass for a crooked seam.
*laughs* It's a good thing, fifi, because I love talking about stockings, garter belts, and panties!

It sounds like you're a girl after my own heart! I fell in love with the full fashioned back seamed stockings several years ago when hunting for the perfect stockings to go with a pinup corset outfit I was wearing for Halloween! They are amazingly sexy, and yes, it's quite difficult to keep those seams straight!

Makes for a very interesting day while watching my sissies go about their duties! And yes, I will not hesitate to smack that bottom for a crooked seam! It's only proper, you know.

XOXO,
Miss Bella
http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
EmpressBella

miss prissy pindick wrote:i think stockings and garters are absolutely essential for the modern day sissy maid. my favorite style, like sissy maid fifi's, are the full fashioned variety with reinforced heels and toes and the large welts at the to with the sexy black seam running up the back. i feel it makes a sissy maid look his best with a short maids dress and petticoats showing off the tops oh his stockings and his garters as he prances around in five inch spiked heels.

i too find it difficult to keep my seams straight with all bending and kneeling to scrub the floors and toilets and i have to constantly check the back of my legs in the mirror and straighten my stockings.

i agree with You Empress Catherine for taking aggressive action with a sissy maid who faulters in this regard. You should never have to tolerate sloppiness in Your sissy maid's apparel. A good ass whipping is very effective in keeping us in line.
You are correct, my darling! There's nothing quite as sexy as a sissy maid prancing about in her heels and stockings while she goes about her duties!

Part of the reason I adore the back seamed stockings does revolve around the fact that yes, the constant shifting makes it a necessity to check the seam on a regular basis and ensure they are where they need to be! It helps to keep the sissies in place, and keeps them aware of their appearance in a way that non seamed stockings simply cannot do!

I keep a special flogger on hand for just such a discrepancy!

XOXO,
Miss Bella
EmpressBella

sissy maid priscilla wrote:Well Mistress Bella, it seems that the Sissy School sissy maids are partial to stockings and garters. i know i am. i think a sissy maid really looks the role of a feminized submissive when wearing a short maid's uniform showing off the tops of his nylons with the garter snaps attached. And when he curtseys the sight of a naked thigh and those ruffled panties adds a great degree of shame and embarassment.

And Mistress Catherine makes a good point with the punishment a sissy maid deserves with crooked seams or heaven forbid a run in his nylons. Yes Mistress Catherine, i agree that sometimes i need a good spanking to keep me focused on what my role in life is.
*laughs* It would certainly appear that way, wouldn't it, my dear Priscilla?

But then again, I always knew the Sissy School sissy maids have taste! Why else would they be here? They're a discriminating bunch because they have such demanding, descriminating Dominas to keep them in line. But then, you already know that, don't you? *winks*

I agree as well with Mistress Catherine! A good spanking can do wonders for keeping sissy maids where they need to be in terms of clothing awareness! And I will admit, I do so enjoy delivering a good spanking from time to time when I feel it’s completely called for!

XOXO,
Miss Bella
Empress Catherine

Yes Ms Bella, in fact I enjoy spanking my sissies so much that I've become quite adept at making SURE they need a good spanking!
sissy maid priscilla

Excellent comments Mistress Bella and Mistress Catherine. After a good spanking many sissy maids are whimpering and sobbing as they look at their red and blistered asses in a mirror.

But as for me, i may be crying but not just because of the pain. i get very upset when i disappoint my Mistress.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.