Sissy Maid Duties: Entertaining ~*~Miss Bella~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressBella

Entertaining Miss Bella's guests.

My sissy maids have SO many responsibilities!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
sissy maid fifi

This is an excellent point of order for we sissy maids. Entertaining You and Your Femdom friends should be an essential duty for all of Your sissy maids.

My idea is perform a sexy striptease for the audience. After drinks and appetizers are served, i retire to the bedroom and put on a sexy, long black dress to go with my sexy bra, garter belt, panties and stockings. i freshen my makeup, drape a long feathery boa and i'm ready to perform.

i prefer old fashioned bump and grind music for my strip routine. As i enter i notice They are all armied with riding crops and wooden canes to encourage my performance. i do a sexy strut around the room and slowly unzip my dress and shake my ass in front of one of the Mistresses. She responds with several hard cracks with Her cane.

The Ladies are laughing as they whip my backside. Its off with my stockings, garters and brasiere. When i finish, i am standing in the middle of the room wearing only my five inch spiked heeled pumps, a CB 2000 cock harness and a very embarrased grin.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
beatrice

Miss Bella, it would be a wonderful privilege to be the entertainment at any of Your functions. I have actually been practicing my dancing, and also my singing, all of last year. While all dolled up in my most daring outfit, i do my little routine for You, and Your guests. And I do it, in the most feminine way possible!

Submissive curtsies,
Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.