Empress Constance--Script Idea

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Babypanty

Empress, you do such a wonderful job with your recordings, I thought that this script idea would sound great if it was done by you. I hope you will cosider doing it. It would be called--Bedwetter Humiliation.

I was making the bed today and noticed it was wet where you sleep. Did you wet the bed again? This is the second time this week. Look at you. A grown man that wets the bed like a cupcake. You are such a wimp. Your not even man enough to tell me you wet the bed. You just leave it wet like a naughty cupcake. Are you a naughty cupcake that wets his bed? Don't say no. I think thats exactly what you are. Your not a man. You're a naughty cupcake that goes tinkle in his bed at night. Does your tiny cupcake cupcake like to make wet wet at night cupcake?

Well, you know what happens to naughty little boys like you that wet the bed like a cupcake don't you? They get put into diapers and plastic panties at night. Thats right, from now on, every night, I am going to put you into thick nightime cupcake diapers, and plastic cupcake panties. If you're tiny little cupcake cupcake wants to wet at night, it can wet in your diapers and plastic panties from now on. Oh is my naughty litlte bedwetter, turning red? You should turn red. You will be turning red a lot from now on because cupcake is going to keep you in cupcake diapers and plastic cupcake panties at night, so you don't tinkle in the bed. I am going to have so much fun making you my humiliated little cupcake cupcake.

No more big boy pajamas for you. All you will be wearing is your thick cupcake diapers, and plastic cupcake panties when you go to bed. I want you to be humiliated when you touch your diapers and plastic panties. I want you to be reminded that all you are is a naughty boy that wets his bed when you go to sleep at night.
No more dreaming of meeting and talking to pretty women. Oh no. You will dream of me scolding you for being a naughty little bedwetter. You will hear me humiliating you, telling you that I am going to put you back into diapers and plastic panties every night, where bedwetters like you belong.
No more dreaming of having a pretty women touching your tiny little cupcake cupcake. Oh no. You will dream of cupcake pulling your thick diapers up between your legs, pinning them tightly around your waist, and pulling your plastic cupcake panties up your legs to cover your diapers.

No more erotic dreams for you wimpy cupcake pants. Your dreams will be cupcake dreams. Dreams filled with the humiliation of being cupcake to wear cupcake diapers and plastic cupcake panties because you're a naughty bedwetter. Now get over here and lay down on the bed. It's cupcake and plastic panty time for you cupcake.
Thank you Empress for your time and consideration.
EmpressConstance

I will be happy to record this look for it by the end of this weekend
:)
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com