On Ms Tara's Passing

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

whyguys1

I know I also posted this at Tara's section in the Forum as well, but as Tara was truly a class item, I'm placing it here so perhaps more of us might stop and recall the gift that was taken from us.

:
:
:
:
:
:

Only found out about Ms Tara's cupcake only a few hours AFTER the chat tribute in her honor. Truly wish I had heard that transmission. Quite a disturbing shock.

I have predominantly been away from the Sissy School sight for over a year due to a series of health and physical issues. The few times I had recently logged in either here or at Tara's 'SpankMistress' site I had noticed she had written little of late and assumed Tara had perhaps retired from the fantasy female domination scene.

Nearly all of my correspondence with Tara was as a writer of female supremacist, cupcake feminization, role-reversal scenarios she had graciously recorded for the Sissy School's audio file section. The missives she forwarded to me about my submissions for her use were ALWAYS kind, humorous and, most of all, highly intelligent.

In particular one extended series I had been writng for her was entitled ERICA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY. Ms Tara had recorded some 8 or 9 very long segments of the story before I encountered health problems.

SADLY, the series was never finished.... forgive me Tara...

I shall always be saddened I had never submitted the two or so necessary final chapters to finish the project.

Ms Tara's sensuous and breathy narrations will be greatly missed, and all we males who delighted uncomfortably cupcake (in her quick-witted style) cupcake the layers of masculinity from us are, of course, the worse for Tara's passing.

Ms Tara... pray you have found peace and love in God's welcoming arms.

whyguys

This time with no jokes and bad puns --- just respect
MsTiacontrolsu

Such a heartfelt post and I'm sure Ms Tara would have loved the sincerity in your words. We will all miss her dearly, as I'm sure you know. Thank you for your sweet words.
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789