Workplace Sissies ~*~Miss Bella~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

jmsissy

Miss Bella. I keep my legs smooth and silky and I wear pantyhose everyday under my boy clothes. I do not wear socks anymore and if someone looks closely they will see my pantyhose. I keep my toes polished a pretty color at all times as well.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressBella wrote:So you're not out of the lingerie closet yet...

But you want to celebrate your inner sissy!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
I've NEVER worn any of my girl clothes to work, Empress
I just don't want to get too distracted

Plus, I don't believe in doing anything in half measures

I can't be half-vamp, or half flirtatious style icon, at work
or half male office worker by night, when I need to fully express my femininity
Perhaps other girls can get away with it, but not 'moi'! :(

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
MisscdLee

When I am out, to keep my sissy clothes from getting wet and stained, I wear a long white nylon tricot slip pinned on like a cupcake cupcake and pull on plastic pants under my panties and petticoats. This way I can really feel the slipping and sliding of the silky material rubbing up and down on my sissy member. Then while I try on lgirls clothes I just might have to get off in my sissy pants. My cupcake started me wearing this type of silky sissy cupcake when I was cupcake. I dont know if any other sissy wears the same, but if you get the chance to, you will always want to wear it.
Miss Lee
Michelle002

I try to wear panties to work every day, and i have just started to wear femme socks (knee high, and trouser socks, and some that look like pantyhose) to work, and the odd time i have worn a bra, but the bra days i am soo paranoid that someone would notice the tell tale marks esp when i go to the caf or something :S
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Stephanie,

It's good to read that you have good judgement in your workplace. The first thing in anyone's life is to get the bills paid. If being, girly or part-time girly at work, would hamper that, it's well that you refrain from doing so.

At my day-job, all my girl-clothes are under my work clothes. My former career, as a buyer, it was all, suit & tie, wing-tips, et cetera and I was in the closet. Three kids at home, there was no other option for me.

As I've written before, at home, my Mistress keeps me in my Housemaid's Dress. I don't count that as being, "dressed." That's a required Uniform. I've only been, "dressed," i.e. in my pretty clothes, once, since a year-ago last July. That was for a funeral Mass for a good friend and one of my Tiffany Club Sisters. I did business with her cupcake.

So for me, part-time is full time in being, "dressed."

Now, I've got to get ready for Church. It's almost 8:30 A.M. and counting my Nightgown, I've already had four changes in clothes and Sunday is the, "Maid's Day off."

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.