Sissy Flower Girl Humiliation

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressCasey

Miss Casey teases, humiliates and cupcake you into being a flower girl.

Listen Here :lol:
wannabe_baby

Aw, Empress Casey, you're so wonderfully cruel. :oops: Maybe if you ever get married, one of us sissies could reprise our role as the flower girl, pulling on the "still-a-little-bit-sticky" panties for a second time. :)
EmpressCasey

LOL. With all of you silly sissies begging to be My flower girl, maybe if I DO get married I will have an entire sissy bridal party. Sticky panties required!
wannabe_baby

EmpressCasey wrote:Sticky panties required!
I don't think we have any other kind of panties. :wink:

Oh, and maybe one of us sissies could be the stripper for your fiance's bachelor party.
sissy-baby-j

Dear Empress. as soem may know I'm a literlal dickless sissy and thought i would never ever be able to uhm, get sticky. listenign to this made it happen for the very first time *blushes*
EmpressCasey

LOL @ sissy-cupcake-j. I love that My audio could even further humiliate you by admitting your short cummings (hee hee) in public!
sissy-baby-j

indeed Emperres. Maybe the sissy in your audio should be made like I was born *blushes* here is what i mean by a truly dickless sissy (be warned the link is a picture to my sissy bits* http://cache.imagefap.com/images/full/3 ... 685791.jpg
sissyflowergirl412

It has been a dream of mine since I was little to be a flowergirl
EmpressCasey

sissy-cupcake-j wrote:indeed Emperres. Maybe the sissy in your audio should be made like I was born *blushes* here is what i mean by a truly dickless sissy (be warned the link is a picture to my sissy bits* http://cache.imagefap.com/images/full/3 ... 685791.jpg
What naughty bits? I couldn't see anything LMAO!!! Could someone hand Me a magnifying glass?
EmpressCasey

sissyflowergirl412 wrote:It has been a dream of mine since I was little to be a flowergirl
*sigh* always the grooms man never the flower girl. Good thing there's sissy school :wink:
sissy-baby-j

EmpressCasey wrote:
What naughty bits? I couldn't see anything LMAO!!! Could someone hand Me a magnifying glass?
I know Miss. i've been like it all my life. seeing the school nurse was always terifying. IN my dreams any feminsation treatment would also shrink and regress me becuase those parts of me are soo femmed anyway