script suggestion - feminization

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

mish44

Hi,

the ladies here are so talented, it's really delightful that you are sharing your wonderful voices and thoughts with us. I miss Miss Tessa who used to do feminization audios and was wondering if someone would like to make an audio for this feminization script suggestion please, thank you:

Thanks for sitting down to have a chat with me, you know I like having a gu.. oops I mean girl like you around who respects and does everything for a girl like me. You know there's something I've been wanting to tell you. I didn't get to where I am as a makeup artist without learning a thing or two about makeup and ever since I met you, I've always wanted to give you a makeover hehe. I know you have a secret feminine side hiding beneath the surface and I'd just love to bring it out. How do I know?, oh us girls are quite intuitive you know, I know you were secretly hoping I'd point it out eventually hehe. See this bag over here, it has all my brushes, palettes, foundations, lipsticks and other necessities.

Now to start off, I'm just going to apply foundation, this one should suit your skin tone, I'll just apply some on your chin, nose, cheeks and I'll even it out, now you have a lovely even complexion. Let's begin with your eyes. Close your eyes, this is eye shadow, now I'm just going to brush it in, don't you just love this pastel blue. Okay, now I'm going to apply eyeliner, don't be scared, stay still, fantastic. Okay now for the mascara, I'll brush it into your gorgeous lashes with this wand starting from the bottom of the lash working my way up to the top and now the bottom lash too. Beautiful, now your eyes stand out dramatically. Now I'm going to blush your cheeks, I see you're already blushing hehe, well I'll just have to accentuate it then. I'm brushing a pinkish blush onto your left cheek, now your right cheek. Now your cheek contours are highlighted in a stunning way and enhances your natural blushing hehe. Now for your lips. I'm going to give you a gorgeous red lip. Red lipstick is classic, timeless and best of all there's a right shade of red lipstick for every skin tone and hair colour. You have such gorgeous kissable lips, I'm going to apply Revlon matte really red lipstick on your lips. I'll start with your top lip, swiping the tube on your lip from left to right, making sure I get into the cupids bow, now your bottom lip, left to right. I'll just blot your lips with this tissue and I'll apply another coat, this is just so it lasts longer, wonderful. Now you have such lovely kissable lips and the matte red lipstick really gives you that classic look.

You look so cute, I knew you'd like it and I'm so pleased that you were such a good sport. Not only do you look pretty but I'm so glad that now I have someone to practice my makeup skills on.
stacy38b

Remember the taxi ride. Its a classic. Humilliation from a remote place. There can be a lot added from that by all our Mistresses, if Ms Tessa is not around any more. What if your Mistress called and led you on a scavenger hunt, or talked to the server at Hooters and mentioned the things to her cupcake did to Hank. Oh its endless.
EmpressViolet

Hello mish44. I will be most happy to record your audio. I will do so tomorrow and have it posted by tomorrow night. Enjoy!
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com
mish44

Thank you Empress Violet, I'm looking forward to hearing it.