What makes you feel instantly girlie?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

Is it panties? Perhaps a shirt.....listen and then tell me what it is that makes you feel instantly girlie....enjoy
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constan ... Girlie.mp3
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
Ms Anns steph

Empress Constance, what makes me feel instantly girly? hmmm it's the moment I slide into a warm bubble bath, close my eyes and vision every part of my body is female. Then as I step out and sofly dry off and begin to moisturize every inch and begin to smell sooo sweet. Then as I glide a pair of soft sexy panties up my legs, over my thighs, and up and over my bottom, then as I fasten my bra into place, next as I either put on a pretty dress, skirt and blouse, or a soft and sexy nightgown. Of course there's the lipstick, fem spray and perfume. With all this, is the attitude that comes from inside....and the visions it conjures up....
Ms Anns steph

Hmmm not sure if last reply came through as message indicated or said post no reply.. or something like that....thought would try again"Empress Constance, what makes me feel instantly girly? hmmm it's the moment I slide into a warm bubble bath, close my eyes and vision every part of my body is female. Then as I step out and sofly dry off and begin to moisturize every inch and begin to smell sooo sweet. Then as I glide a pair of soft sexy panties up my legs, over my thighs, and up and over my bottom, then as I fasten my bra into place, next as I either put on a pretty dress, skirt and blouse, or a soft and sexy nightgown. Of course there's the lipstick, fem spray and perfume. With all this, is the attitude that comes from inside....and the visions it conjures up...."
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress, as soon as I slip my sheer nylon encased foot into my high heels, I never fail to feel a quiver of excitement.

Rolling my pantyhose all the way up to my waist has already prepared me, but as soon as I'm standing up straight, teetering on my spike heels, and realising that I'll shortly be strutting my stuff and swaiying and teetering girlishly makes me realise I'm back 'in the zone'

No more horrid, dull 'boy clothes': no more having to put up the 'front': now I'm well on the way to being the best girl I can be!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressConstance

Ladies VERY well said!! Steph and Stephanie thank you for sharing I can see how those things you both mentioned could turn your mind from your typical male side to instantly feeling girly!! I love it enjoy your fem sides ladies because I adore you both so very much being the girls you always wanted to be.
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
princessdaisy

very frilly pink dresses and shoes :) along with bra and panties
girls wear the best outfits ever
EmpressConstance

princessdaisy wrote:very frilly pink dresses and shoes :) along with bra and panties
and I bet your just adorable in pink!!!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
brendainpinkpanties

Taking a hot bath after shaving my legs and pubic area, then putting on my bra and panties ( pink, of course ), thi highs and putting my butt plug in!!! :D