Sissy Girl or Sissy Slut?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

I want to know if you had to choose between those two titles would you consider yourself a sissy girl all girly and frilly? Or a sissy slut and naughty and horny for cock? Listen and then share...enjoy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constan ... sySlut.mp3
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
Ms Anns steph

My, my Emrpess Constance to be or not to be...hmmmm difficult to answer as it is enjoyable to think of myself as a girly girl(and I do and try to behave as such) as I do enjoy sitting lady like and proper and experienceing all things girly, and then at times that naughty girl one that can yearn for satisfaction (after all, don't all girls do at some time or another?)....yes indeed difficult to answer..wished there could be an answer for down the middle as I feel you can switch from one to the other.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I'm definitely sissy GIRL, Empress
although, occasionally, I like to dress and makeup slutty, too
(probably like most 'nice girls')

Right now I'm dressed as 'Fallon Carrington', which is how I dress when I wear my long, wavy-curled shoulder-length brunette wig which resembles the hairstyle of one of my favourite Dynasty characters
(I'd actually love to have played Fallon to Joan Collins' Alexis!) :) .
So, in keeping with my Fallon persona I'm wearing a neat brown skirt suit, over lime green silk blouse.
This skirt is actually cut to about two inches above the knee but, against that my heels are only 3" high.
My hose is sheer, 10 denier appearance black, as it says on the pack, as my legs are clean-shaven and completely free of any unsightly bristle.

As its still quite cold here I'm also wearing my three quarter length mink coat over my suit as I type this, and have my well-stocked beige handbag at my feet for 'emergencies', such as touching up my makeup

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressConstance

all I want to say to both of you sexy girls is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
Slave_Violet

i feel so dirty...

i am a sissy slut!
BrettS

i'm a slut and proud of it
Josie the nurse

Sometimes I am called a Lady and other times I am called a naughty nurse. I think that working with Doctor Mathew I am really learning my place as a nurse. I was taught during nurse's training to be submissive to the doctor and I am learning my place with Doctor Mathew. I would have to say that Epress Constance would say I was a naughty nurse and I am looking forward to doing more nursing with you in the future. Nurse Josie :shock:
EmpressConstance

Josie the nurse wrote:Sometimes I am called a Lady and other times I am called a naughty nurse. I think that working with Doctor Mathew I am really learning my place as a nurse. I was taught during nurse's training to be submissive to the doctor and I am learning my place with Doctor Mathew. I would have to say that Epress Constance would say I was a naughty nurse and I am looking forward to doing more nursing with you in the future. Nurse Josie :shock:
Nurse Josie your for sure a slut! very naughty indeed but I like it!!!!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Emrpess Constance.. I've heard this on the info commericals recently and realized I had heard it here...so I just had to come back and comment again..especially after the interview on talk shoe on Sunday...I hope you could tell that I am as i commented before..... I long to just be held somedays...
chrseeaolcom

Just as they're not heterosexual or homosexual.

They're sexual. To be used as their superiors desire.

If the command calls for girly behavior, it must be given.

If the command calls for slutty behavior, c'est la vie.
sissy_sindy

OMG, i'm a sissy slut :oops:
polly73

Much as I'd love to be all pure and innocent and convince myself I'm a sissy girl... I have to be honest and admit that I am an out and out sissy slut! :oops:
_Davina_

I guess I have to add my name to the "sissy slut" list. ;-)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
BlondeAngela

Why not a little of both, depending upon the circumstance?

At times a lady (or female impersonator or transwoman), feels like a "lady", when she is dressed beautiful and feminine, and at times she is a sexy little broad, especially when she is dolled up sexy and feminine and is flirting with or pleasing a handsome masculine man.
Dena

I'm definately a sissy girl, with sissy slut fantasies!