Bunny Bambino and The Messy Adult cupcake Sissy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... ambino.mp3

read the full story here
http://www.humiliatedsissy.com/blog/201 ... adventure/

so what do you think I should do to this very bad sissy? I mean I can't keep doing this! It's so frustrating!
Empress Josephine

EmpressMelanie wrote:Goodness Ms J I love it! You are so fabulous with your sissies ... lucky girls, they are!

I think you're pretty fab too darling! Let's plan a sissy play date soon. Any sissies here wanna join Empress Melanie and myself for a group sexytexting or ??? lets play! Tea anyone?
Empress Josephine

Oh and for those of you who don't know what Bambino's are... they are an cupcake cupcake like pampers. I just love them! I even have non-abdl's grown men pantie and diapered just because it's so humiliating.

As many of you know I'm a huge humiliation slut. The other day I sent one of my sluts into a busy store wearing white pants and printed Bambino's. They are super puffy, not like depends. They also make a sound. You should have heard him trying to talk as people noticed him. No, he's not an cupcake but the scene was super hot and excited both of us,

The bad thing is that the taped diapers once pulled apart are hard to re-tape. Next time I will send him to the men's room to cupcake at the cupcake and everyone will see his diapers.
sissy maid bobette

Oh dear me Goddess Josephine, the terrible things You do to Your helpless adoring little sissies. i can't blame You for being angry with Your naughty sissy cupcake. i really think its disgusting that a sissy can't control herself and makes a soggy mess in her diapers.

i think a good spanking would certainly be in order to remind sissy of proper behaviour.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Josephine

sissy maid bobette wrote:Oh dear me Goddess Josephine, the terrible things You do to Your helpless adoring little sissies. i can't blame You for being angry with Your naughty sissy cupcake. i really think its disgusting that a sissy can't control herself and makes a soggy mess in her diapers.

i think a good spanking would certainly be in order to remind sissy of proper behaviour.
Me terrible??? I can be a naughty evil cupcake but I assure you I am very good to my sissies. BUT I did spank the little messy bitch!