Sissy Sex?~Empress Sophia~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress_Sophia

I know some of you might ask is it really necessary for a sissy in training to enjoy sex or even have it at all, well I must say YES! Most are not sissy slaves, but sissy lovers, and need to feel the coziness of another. So if your in training dont forget your sexual needs. We all need that kind of love.
*kisses*
Empress Sophia
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/sissysexGG.mp3
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Empress Sophia.. oh yes I believe it is quite important for sissies to have means of releasing their sexual tensions.. and yes.. it is important for sissies to have a mistress to oversee and perhaps release her on tensions... I am so very honored that I am Ms Anns girl....
maid nikki

You are so correct ma'am, a sissy needs the firm, yet luving guidance of a Mistress (sissy maid curtsey)
pantysue_g

a sissy left to her own device is just trouble waiting to happen... we all need to have a Mistress control us!
pantysue
sweet cherry

mmm sissy sex is good