First day of Sissy School!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressJane

Welcome to the first day of sissy school! Learn what the curriculum is for this semester.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Jane/si ... lintro.mp3
It is finally here! www.thesissyshow.com - get ready to take some pictures for my new blog, sissies!

Looking for a little chat? Call me at 1-800-730-3298 and ask for Empress Jane
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Emrpess Jane, I hope you notice me here in the second row behind Panty Sue. I am glad to be in your class, and am glad Ms Ann had me to sign in to be in your class. I look forward in all the subjects you described, mmmm is that Proffessor Ann as well as Professor Hunter, Constance, Viv, Sophia, Gemma, Bella, Tia that will be presenting some of the lessons?
pantysue_g

Yes Miss Jane that is steph behind me and she just snapping my bra strap!
pantysue
sweet cherry

class is in session
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Professor Jane.. was hoping to see if class is still in session and if our other Professors would be coming in to introduce them selves..I hope I don't get into trouble.. for asking... now what was our dress code for class??
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Ms Jane.. Did I miss the dress code.. awww thought short skirts were allowed...
pantysue_g

The dress code is very strict... everything must be quite sissy! Pink, lacey and girlie i would think.
pantysue
Ms Anns steph

love it back to the top of the post...waiting for the teachers.. what shall we wear again??
debra

OH my panty sue I wish I was at your place I just love when a sisssygirl is snapping my brassiere straps

Life is so much better when I am wearing lacy brassieres with frilly pnaties
maid nikki

Hello Empress Jane (sissy maid curtsey)
i am so excited about the first day of class, i need lots of training ma'am :oops:
pantysue_g

There goes steph snapping my bra strap again...
pantysue
debra

I would snap your brassiere straps too panty sue Your pink lacy brassiere is so lovely showing off through your blouse

Life is so much better when I am wearing lacy brassieres with frilly panties