Punishment for my Sissy Maid...Cast Your Vote

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

How Should I Punish My Sissy?

Poll ended at Sat May 01, 2010 10:37 am

Should She Get on her sissy knees and beg for me to spank her sissy ass
50%
Be cupcake to wearing sissy heels all week long
50%
Receive light CBT
No votes

Total votes: 18
Empress Ivy

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Ivy/sissypunishment.mp3

~Will Close Voting on Friday~

**I forgot to put in the option to vote on wearing panties, bra and pantyhose, and i cant edit the poll now. lol so if that is your vote you can email me or just leave a comment for it ;) ***

theempressivy@gmail.com
Last edited by Empress Ivy on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Emrpess Ivy;

I've voted, but didn't see the option of wearing panties and bra no matter who she's around. My vote also includes that also.
Empress Ivy

LOL. I realized that once I came back in and looked at it, doesnt give me the option to edit so

For anyone that wants to vote on the wearing panties and bras, just say so in a comment or email me and ill keep the running tally. ;)

(i would redo it, but some votes have already been cast, so ill do it this way)

Thanks Steph ;)
LeatherGirlMandy

It’s true, I’ve been a very lazy sissy lately and have kept the Mistress waiting for far too long for my striptease assignment. I’m terribly ashamed that I’ve been such a disobedient and disrespectful sissy slave to Empress Ivy and anxiously await my deserved punishment. Even though punishment is clearly inevitable at this point, it has been a powerful motivator for me to finish my striptease for the Mistress. I spent all last night dancing and gyrating and shaking my slutty ass all over the place in preparation for it. I greatly appreciate everyone’s help in deciding my fate. Regardless of which punishment is chosen, I know I’ll learn an important lesson about never keeping a Goddess waiting for an assignment and certainly will never do so again.
For the male, true fulfillment is possible only through service to Women.

Believe in PLUR: Peace, Love, Unity, Respect
miss prissy pindick

Excellent assignment Empress Ivy and i agree that leather girl mandy needs to be severely punished for being such na naughty sissy. i voted for a severe ass whipping. There is nothing like a good spanking, Empress Ivy, to keep we sissies in line.

i can sympathize with poor mandy on this assignment. i have been in a similiar situation and performing a sissy striptease is so humiliating and causes such embarassment. i know because i had do it.

i once served as a sissy maid to a very dominant Mistress who would have partes with a group of Her girl friends being served by three or four of Her sissy maids. we would take turns changing into slutty outfits and stripping for the Ladies. i always danced to an old fashioned bumb and grind number. The Women would chant and shout encouragement while cracking us on the ass with riding crops as we pranced around. There was always a great deal of laughter as i completed my routine wearing nothing but my high heels, a very embarrased grin and a three inch hardon. A striptease winner was selected and the losers got a severe beating. You can imagine how hard we practiced during the week.

i would suggest Empress Ivy that if mandy's performance is not to Your liking, he should get a good spanking anyway.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy maid priscilla

i too voted for a good spanking, Empress Ivy, even though the thought of sissy mandy going to work in panties and a fully padded DD bra even makes me laugh. There is absolutely no reason a sissy maid in training should delay in obeying one of Your orders. If i were You, Empress Ivy, i wouldn't let mandy do any of Your housework unitil the striptease assignment is completed.

i did love the assignment Empress. It seems the Mistresses of Sissy School are forever finding new ways to their adoring sissy bitches. It might be a good idea to start a sissy striptease club owned and operated by Empress Ivy. i could just see sissies lined up around the block waiting to audition for Your striptease revue.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
sissy_sindy

so how was sissy punished?
sissypet

Empress
My vote would be for your sissy (wish it was me!) to be made to wear bra, stockings, panties, 6" heels - all in pink, with a very short organza type sissy dress all week. Of course the dress would be padlocked and heels locked on also. Pink lip gloss plumper, false lashes glued on, permanent eyeliner and doused in perfume. She would also have a permanent remote control butt plug. She would have to stay like that all week.
please make it be me Empress.
yours ultra submissively
Yours submissively

sissy maid petra