Swishy Sissy ~ Princess Grace

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

connieling

MzGivingGrace, thank you for your generous audio.
Your words and voice are so overpowering, it just makes my inner fem want to submit and conform and transform.
Thanks for the christmas present!
sissygirl

you have sucha nice giggle. love to hear your talking to us and defining our sissieness to a T. I just lov being a sissygirl :oops:
sissy maid bobette

Well Princess Grace, You are certainly very perceptive. As You know we sissy maids are such compulsive masturbators that we always tend to neglect our houswork and start playing with our little dickies.

Is it any wonder You have a keep a close eye on Your sissy maids and give us good spanking to keep our attention on household duties.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sexysissy06

you are so right about everything mistress i will never be a real man i dont want either thankyou again mistress your voice is so amazing xxx
sissygirl

Oh i just adore your sweet voice and giggle. you sure nailed this little sissy girl for sure. panties a soo nice

sissygirl :wink:
sissy sally 101

Princess Grace, you know us sissies so well... it is almost like you made the audio for me personally! Each day, I look forward to getting out of my ridiculous male costume and swishing around my [pink] sissy house ! THANK YOU SO MUCH for your love and acceptance of all of us !! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A FABULOUS NEW YEAR ! Your Swishy Sissy, Sally
MzGivingGrace

I am so glad you all enjoyed this! That just makes Me so happy!!! Your such good girlies!!!
Pink is not just a color, its an attitude!

http://www.strokeprincess.com/blog/
LisaAnn69

Lead me down that path, please Mistress. Pretty please?
What are you waiting for? Panty me, please.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

MzGivingGrace wrote:This is for all those pretty swishy sissies who need to stop hiding who they are. :wink:

http://www.princessgracesplayground.com/SwishySissy.mp3
ooooh, Mistress Grace, i so loved your audio that i minced and sashayed across the room in best limpwristed sissy Supermodel fashion in dedication to You, and, for extra measure, pursed my rosebud red-lipsticked lips in the Mirror in my best coquettish sissy manner.

I do so hope You approve, Mistress! [giggles]

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
MzGivingGrace

You are all just such sweet little girlies!!!! I love hearing about how it encouraged you, and wants to make you do more!!! Oh what music to My ears! ::giggles::

Keep up all the swishy sissy limp wristed walking!!!
Pink is not just a color, its an attitude!

http://www.strokeprincess.com/blog/
candy cumslut

Oh my Princess Grace this recording is so spectacular. i've listened it many times and always jump and start sashaying and wiggling my ass in front of my full length mirror.

Today i was in my pink bikini panties trimmed in white lace with a matching bra and garter belt. With pink lace top nylons, pink patent leather come fuck me pumps with five inch heels, whorish makeup and my blonde bimbo wig and i was ready to start my routine.

Its so exciting to listen to Your voice and do my ass wiggling, limp wristed sissy slut strut. Short steps, grinding my hips and whimpering like pathetic little sissy. Next, a giant, ten inch black dildoe goes in my mouth and the routine continues.

So difficult for a sissy to control making a mess in his panties!!!!
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

MzGivingGrace wrote:You are all just such sweet little girlies!!!! I love hearing about how it encouraged you, and wants to make you do more!!! Oh what music to My ears! ::giggles::

Keep up all the swishy sissy limp wristed walking!!!
now if only I could talk all foxy and girly like You, too, Mistress! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Sissie_Julie

Can this audio be re-posted? It does not work.

Thank You !
wannabe_baby

Yeah, all the audios from princessgracesplayground are gone, unfortunately. I was really keen to hear one of Princess Grace's AB audios but it doesn't look like they're around anymore. I hope Princess Grace has backups.
girl_at_romance

Lovely audio. thanks.