Script suggestion - The Lipstick Dare

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Justinb3

i showed my older cousin this site and told her that i wanted her to be my mistress so since then she has gave my a room at her house and we have went shopping three times and i love the feeling of all the lingerie she bought me and she even bout me makeup and tampons and a wig but i dont where it i do however wear the booty shorts and gstring she bout me and i love it and she brought two guys home hte other night one for her and the other for me it was so fun and she was wanting to see if theres anything else she can do to me.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Justin,

You are so lucky to have a cousin, with whom you can confide. Not only did she take you into her home but she even took you shopping and bought you girl clothes. Yes, you are so lucky.

Is she going to, "keep," you? Or, will you still have to work?

Are you going to be her Sissy Maid and be responsible for all her housekeeping chores?

Does she expect you be girl-dressed all the time now? Since she bought you all those other girl-items, you should be wearing them.

Plese let us, your new Class-mates, know.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Justinb3

yes she is going to keep me and i do have to find a job and yes i will be her sissy maid and she said when we went shopping that i will have to wear this all the time except at faimly functions to be my oldself.

and she was wondering what to do to me.
mish44

Hi,

I made a new script which I would like to share. I hope it can be recorded, by any of the lovely mistresses and empresses here please. It's called The Lipstick Dare and explores cupcake feminization and submission. Hope you like it. Thank you.

Here it is ...

I really want to see what you would look like with red lipstick on. I could just imagine you wearing like a really really red lipstick on your lips. I dare you to wear red lipstick. What do you mean you don't want to wear red lipstick, you have gorgeous lips that are just crying out for red lipstick. Come on, it'll be fun. Look at this shade of red, isn't it pretty? Now stay still as I apply it to your lips. Back and forth, back and forth, that's it, see I knew you'd like it. This shade of red lipstick is called Stilleto Red, isn't it cute. It really suits you, now I want you to pout for me and cupcake me a kiss. That's so cute, and I can see you love it, go on, admit it, you love wearing lipstick. It looks like I'm going to be making you wear red lipstick more often.
mish44

Thank you Holly, I'm so pleased to hear this, it's beautiful. :oops: *blushing*

I'm sure other sissies will love it too.