Any Special Requests?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Jamie Michelle

Ms Ally wrote:
Jamie Michelle wrote:
Ms Ally wrote:It's been SO long since I've posted any audios! I'm anxious to put my new mic to use and I'll be recording a lot in the upcoming weeks. If you have any special requests post them here!
Hi, Headmistress Ally! It's good to see you here on the Sissy School forum!

I don't have any specific storyline in mind at this time, but it would be nice if you did an audio involving sissies loving manly-men. Teehee.
Hello Jamie Michelle, nice to see you too! I will keep this one in mind too :)
Cool! It'd be really nice to hear you tell us man-loving sissies a story about loving men. Teehee.

I love men so much. Can anyone tell? Teehee.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
suzifrills

I agree Jamie

audios with themes like:

How you spend hours making sure you are desirable for him.

How feminine it feels when you know you have aroused him and caused him to get a huge raging boner!

How it feels to have him want to use you as a sperm receptacle and be the object of his manly desire!

How delightfull it feels to have his penis deep inside you and knowing you can make him cum for you!

How girlie and feminine you feel after you have done your womanly best to satisfy his urges and he has flooded your insides with his manly cum!
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Ally,

When I saw the title of this, "thread, I just had to offer a thought. (or two)

On Bob Newhart's first album, he had a short item about being a radio D.J., who took phone calls. I was in 11th Grade. That would make it circa 1960-61. Way before you, or your parents, were born.

He went, "Yes, Sir, it's 12 minutes before ten. Do you have any special requests? I MEAN record requests. ....."

Mistress Dallas' parents have/had so many of the same records that I have; her cupcake had even more, I'd think that they might have some Bob Newhart records.

My dear woman, you just took me back some almost 50 years. I had a great time in high school. However, I often dated a girl more for the clothes that I knew she would wear, than for the girl herself. Girls and women, "knew," how to dress back then. Pretty girls, wearing pretty clothes and great shoes, and I felt as if I was left on the outside, lookin' in.

I appreciate it so much, that you (and company) keep our School going. Mondays are two-job days and it's been a long-day. You brought me back to, "yesterday." Thank you so much.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
sissy_sophie

I really like naughty cheers. I then learn them and sing them whenever i can.

This would be sooooo nice...

Also, i would like so anal training tips. How to best receive a man, or how to be a better fuck. After all, you Mistresses have been so great teaching us how to suck cocks...
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Goddess Ally, Your recording of a store manageress 'outing' a sissy to Your staff was my 'first' and I still get exciting tingles when I'm doing my shopping, and wondering whether the stores 'Ally' will similarly 'out' me, when I'm handing over my 'frillies'! :D

An audio idea that I'd love to have developed would be something along the following lines:
You have agreed to let Your cuckolded sissy husband and his sissy-girl friends put on a fashion show for You and Your realgirl-friends and perhaps the audio could be in two or three parts
1). You had set him a number of household chores to perform in advance of the show and You're getting increasingly impatient and stern with him and with his inadequate housework, and his appearance generally; ;
2). You organising the sissies, and telling them which outfits to wear, and organising their hair and make-up and instructing them on how best to tease and make the right impression on Your girlfriends, some of whom are looking to recruit their very own live-in sissy maids.
3). The show, itself, and Your girlfriends reactions, and the sissies excitement of living out their dearest sissy fantasies.

Naturally, if i were in the show, I'd know what kind of outfits I'd like to wear, but then, it would be Your decision!) :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissypet

Ms Ally

This is a rather long story I know but it would great if you and the other mistresses could record this and post it for me here. Please, please, please would you do this for me.

You decide one morning to take me through my paces as your maid - a proper maid training day and a proper "coming out day". On this occasion you decide that I have to walk through the crowded shopping mall all fully dressed in my pink maids outfit. You insist this time I will have to walk from one end to the other all dressed up. You also tell me that I shall have to walk round all on my own - you will park up the car in the underground car park and make me go up the escalator and tell me to meet you right at the other end of the mall. The entire ordeal from start to finish will last a minimum of at least three hours - or longer - you decide how much longer than 3 hours!

“It will be pleasure showing you how strict I can be - just be assured - everyone will see you and you are going to be totally petrified by the time we've finished”

The day dawns and you get ready and instruct me to dress up. I am to wear my pink maids outfit. You instruct me to shave all my legs, my pubic hair and even my under my arms and you apply nail varnish to both my toe nails and finger nails in a very bright red colour. I then put my pink plunge bra on and the obligatory control panties together with my pink frilly panties over the top. Next go on a pair of white ultra shiny white stockings with lace tops. You insist I fill my bra with really big false breasts and pull on the pink and white petticoats before putting the maids dress on. The dress is so short and splays out a lot as you insist the petticoats should be arranged so they are almost horizontal. My lace stocking tops are on full show together with an ample amount of my fleshy thighs and even my pink frilly panties are clearly visible because of the shortness of the outfit. I then put on my white stiletto shoes to complete the outfit.

You make up my face heavily with lots of foundation creme, lots of red blusher, false eyelashes with heavy black eye liner and mascara. The brightest of red lipsticks dripping with lots of lip gloss completes my makeup. My wig is the finishing touch. You also spray me heavily with perfume and put some earrings, a bracelet and an ankle bracelet on me. I give you a twirl and then tell me to fasten the white maids apron very tightly round my waist which pulls it in to accentuate my shape and this has the effect of making the dress even shorter. You also pull a very tight belt around my waist locking it with a padlock - it is pulled so tight it takes my breath away and pulls my maids dress up even shorter still.

You tell me I have to hand over all my house keys, wallet, phones, and all forms of ID over to you. Reluctantly I do so and you lock them away somewhere that I don't know. I ask why and you reply with a mocking laugh that "it makes it all the harder for you to get home this way"

You also say to me that in order to embarrass me further when I go into the shop I have to ask the girls on the counter for some tampons saying in my female voice with a lisp "Please can you show me where the tampons are - it's just that it's that time of the month for this sissy maid!" You make me repeat back to you what I have to say - I repeat back in my lisping voice "Pweathe can you show me where the tampons are - isth just that isth that time of the month for thith thithy maid!"

You reply back - "Very good Sissypet" Without further ado you open the front door and motion me to the car. You say "It's time to go outside now - now walk down the street a to the shop and I'll follow you down in a couple of minutes to make sure you go in the shop and to make sure you ask your question”

I suddenly realise the neighbours may see me so I say "What about the neighbours - they might see me"

You reply loudly "Oh don't worry - they are going to see you - I've told all the girls in the street about our little coming out day. In fact I've told them to stand at the front and you will walk out of the door and walk down the street and curtsey to them all as you do so. They are going to take photos of you - after all it is your coming out day! You see deep down you want all the neighbours to know you dress up don't you, so don't worry they will all see you."

"But...." you stop me short...

"No buts - just think what all the neighbours will think afterwards - they'll see you in a different light from now on, they'll always laugh at you now knowing you like dressing up - but that's what you probably want."

As you shove me out of the door you tell me to walk down the street a little so they can all see me.

To my horror virtually all the neighbours appear at their doors - I walk down and they begin to laugh, point and wolf whistle. You shout "now curtsey for the ladies" I do so - I'm conscious that most of the neighbours have taken photos of me as I walk back.

My head is in a swirl. As you walk a few paces behind me you say "I bet you enjoyed that Sissypet - you didn't think that would happen did you or that I would have organised that - and they all know your secret now - when I mentioned it to them they said he's a proper little tranny isn't he." You continue "And now that you've come out so to speak they all know you are!"

I reach the end of the street and you motion me to cross the road and enter the shop. Cars are honking their horns at me - I cross the road and enter the shop - and you motion me to the counter. You prod me and whisper "ask about your tampons!"

There are a couple of girls behind the counter who are already laughing - one takes a photo on their mobile - the other one says "It's that lad who comes in quite often for beers - oh my God - he must be a cross dresser!"

I ask the question in my best female voice - the girls just cupcake up laughing - as do you. One of them replies - "over there love". I pay and as I leave the shop they giggle "Just wait till I tell the others - I managed to get a couple of photos on my mobile"

You lead me back up the street and to your car. You say to me "Well done Sissypet - but just think the next time you go in the shop - how embarrassing will that be - they'll all know your little secret - but it is coming out day and you did want that to happen - now then off to the shopping mall"

I murmer "Please enough now"

You turn on me and in a cruel voice say "Oh - we've only just started your little ordeal - you wanted to come out and there's much more to come yet - another two or three hours yet!”

I walk gingerly into the car and you drive off. As we drive there you are constantly saying things to me. "So didn't think I'd have the bottle did you - all those times you've dared me to and you never thought I'd do this did you - well today it happens - you do not have a say in this matter - you dared me to make this happen and it will happen. Now you are going to walk around on your own for a while and I'll maybe think about meeting up with you in an hour or so - but you'll understand if I do not quite make it and leave you stranded. We both know you'll love it walking the length and breadth of the shopping mall for a full hour in that ridiculous pink maids outfit. Everyone staring at you - loads of people gawping at you. Some people laughing and giggling and pointing at you. I know that's what you want"

You continue “You’ll wish you never mentioned any of your little dressing up fantasies or your coming out day. And then when you realise I haven’t come to pick you up and you’re faced with the prospect of walking home, you’ll then feel very helpless and a little – well actually not a little - but very, very frightened and totally helpless. Oh yes, I think that’s exactly what you need to feel. Imagine walking home all the way, as cars honk their horns at you and passers by laugh at you. Gangs of lads passing by will maybe try to chat you up or even lift your skirt up and gangs of girls will call you a lady boy. I know you’re looking forward to going through this ordeal.”

“What’s wrong Sissypet? Cat got your tongue, is it beginning to sink in just how pathetic you look and feel. Already beginning to feel all those peoples eyes burning into you, all those faces laughing out loud in mocking laughter and pointing at you. Imagining how utterly frightened and helpless you’ll feel walking round with nowhere to hide. I know that secretly underneath this is exactly what you want to happen, but when it does happen you’ll feel different – you really will feel absolute humiliation and I’ll tell you now you’ll feel very frightened and scared.”

“Oh I know that you fantasise about these sorts of things all the time and that sometimes when I make them happen they’re not quite as you thought. Well this time your fantasy is becoming reality and I’m determined that it’ll make you feel so embarrassed, so humiliated and most of all I’m going to ensure you feel utterly petrified as you walk through the mall. You look ridiculous – so obviously a bloke dressed as a maid – a maid that has to do his madams bidding, a maid in total submission to his madams whims and fancies.”

“Finally Sissypet what you’ve been waiting for all this time is going to happen. You’ll be stranded in your maids outfit with no phone, no house keys, no money, no coat – nothing but what you have on now. I am going to make you walk home on your own – I know this is something you secretly have wanted to happen for ages. Well now it’s coming true so don’t complain just get on with it.”

“I hope you’ll enjoy being taught your lesson. You did want to feel totally helpless and now you probably do. Just imagine walking home in them high heels, all the cars beeping at you, everyone gawping at your frilly undies because your dress is that short and we all know that you really want to show off your stockings and panties to everyone. We all know you secretly adore everyone getting a real eyeful of all you have on show. Well that's what you think but perhaps you'll feel different when it's actually happening - you'll be wishing your dress wasn't that short and that your stockings and panties weren't on show but they are and people will stare and look you up and down - ogling at your stockings and panties! We know underneath you secretly want everyone to be staring at you and this time there is nowhere to hide and no squirming your way out of it”.

You continue in a harsh voice and tone – “I know you wanted to experience a feeling of being totally helpless and you thought it would thrill you. So in a minute you will feel absolutely helpless and I think you'll find you won't like it. I also know you wanted to experience feeling not only helpless but a bit scared by your predicament. I can tell you’re feeling a bit frightened now and in one minute as you go up the escalator and walk through the mall you will feel absolutely petrified. And when you realise I've stranded you, you will feel so humiliated. You’ll probably get picked up walking home no problem dressed like you are – just hope it’s not a bunch of lads who are feeling frisky! But you did want all this to happen so enjoy that feeling of helplessness and being frightened because you won't just be feeling like that for a few minutes but for a few hours!" you laugh scornfully as you say this.

You continue "And I guess as you walk through you will have people crowding round you - lots of them - probably taking photos and videos of you with their mobile phones - sending them to who knows! The cctv cameras will probably also pick you up and everyone will get to know about you. But again that's what happens to maids who don't think they will get publically humiliated - they do - so enjoy being frightened and totally humiliated. I know I am going to enjoy thinking of you whilst I'm at home - and I may have even told a few of your friends and your work colleagues to be here. You'll want the ground to swallow you up but it won't - you'll be thinking and wishing you hadn't wanted all this but you did wish for it to happen and to feel that sense of being a little frightened - in fact you'll be terrified and I'm really going to enjoy that- as well as everyone else who will be laughing at you.'"

The car enters the underground car park and you park up. You instruct me to get out - I begin to get very nervous but you sense this and start to shout at me.

I start to complain but you reply in a harsh tone "Aww, look at the simpering sissy maid Sissypet, already crying before her ordeal has properly begun - now get out you pathetic maid."

"Look - this is your coming out day and I'm going to make sure everything you wanted to happen happens - so get out now and onto the escalator. If you don't I'm going to take you straight to where you work and show you off there. Now go."

The thought of being driven to work and exposed at work is enough - I slowly open the car door and get out. As I get out I'm conscious of passers by already staring and laughing at me. You quickly lock the car so I cannot get back in. You wind the car window down and say "So - I'll maybe meet you in an hour - now hurry along - mincing your way through the crowds mocking you in those heels will be difficult, you'll find it hard to walk away too fast. Now if I don't make it which we both know is what will happen you'll have to make your own way home as best you can" You start laughing. “No turning back this time Sissypet. It is all coming true - it is all happening"

You start the car up and I walk reluctantly to the escalator hoping upon hope that you will meet me in an hour. As I get off the escalator and walk the crowds start to stop, stare, laugh, giggle, point at me calling me names as they pass by. I walk round in a daze of embarrassment and wait. You don't turn up and a message comes across the tanoy saying could "Can sissy maid Sissypet please go to the customer service kiosk. I do so where a lady says she has a message from you. cupcake reads me the message she and her colleagues are looking me up and down and laughing. She says that Madam just wanted to tell you that she hopes you enjoy your coming out day being stranded and being taught a lesson and that you will have to get home on your own…..
Yours submissively

sissy maid petra
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Sissypet,

That was a cute storyline. Over the years, I've gone through it, albeit in a much milder degree.

Except when I'm working either of my two jobs, my Mistress/Wife has me dressed in my Housemaid's Uniform dress. This is for going on errands as well as ny household chores. Please note, that I'm not permitted to wear my wig nor any make-up except my bright red lipstick. I think, that I've posted that infomation several times. She wants everyone to know, that I'm a, "guy in a dress."

At my day-job, everyone knows, that I, "dress."

When Mistress was healthier, She would often send me, dressed in my French Maid Uniform with my locked on black, patent-leather spikes up to our old, "stomping grounds," in lower New Hampshire. We're talking about an 6-hour excursion. That was also before gasoline got so expensive. She kept the, "plastic," but gave me caah money. She wanted to see, which She did, receipts from Gasoline stations for no more than 5 gallons at a time. She also wanted to see receipts and the merchandise from several supermarkets. Usually they were for items that were at, "the four corners," of each market. Cash only. By that time, I had already been carrying my purse everywhere. I did have my girl-gender license as well as my regular driver's license, in case I got, "pulled over."

I can also assure you, that on my last trip to Manhattan (The Summer Fancy Food Show) when I was Ms. Susan - Businesswoman for 8-straight days, I enjoyed two nights, when I wasn't at the Jazz clubs, walking up and down Seventh Avenue in my Housemaid's Uniform. I curtsied and said, "Hello Miss," to all the groups of girls. They, "loved," it. In mixed groups, the guys seemed to drift to the background. Many cell-phone photo taken. A lot of them wanted their photo taken with me!

All our neighbours not only know that I'm a cross-dresser, but that I'm my Wife's Housemaid/husband.

In your very nice, story-wish, you forgot to include the Sissypet carrying her purse. Everygirl needs to refresh her lipstick and carry a girl-hankie. Too many germs going around these days to be without.

I enjoyed reading your story-line very much. It was very nice. You ought to enlarge it and send it to Sandy Thomas of the, "Little Pink Books," fame.

I would, "love," to be dressed in your SissyPet role but Mistress wouldn't even dream of spending that amount of money on me and that much time off from work. There's a very big difference when your Mistress is your Wife and when she's not cupcake and is hired for her services to humiliate you.

I do hope your dream comes true. Mine has ...to a point. I liked it better when Mistress was my Girlfriend/Wife. I got to wear my pretty clothes. (sigh)

Missy Susan[/b]
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Jamie Michelle

suzifrills wrote:I agree Jamie

audios with themes like:

How you spend hours making sure you are desirable for him.

How feminine it feels when you know you have aroused him and caused him to get a huge raging boner!

How it feels to have him want to use you as a sperm receptacle and be the object of his manly desire!

How delightfull it feels to have his penis deep inside you and knowing you can make him cum for you!

How girlie and feminine you feel after you have done your womanly best to satisfy his urges and he has flooded your insides with his manly cum!
Mmm, yes. I love riding my man's cock and getting him off inside me. Teehee. It's such a feminine experience to feel my man's big and hard bare cock up my groove-tube. It makes me feel so girly. And I adore receiving his cum-loads up my ass and in my mouth. It's a very comforting feeling to me knowing that I'm carrying my man's creamy load in my ass throughout the day. It's so emasculating knowing that I'm carrying his load, yet it's comforting in that it reminds me that I have a manly-man who will cuddle me naked and fuck me to sleep, depositing a part of himself inside me as he does so, thereby continuing next day's cycle of being reminded about how I'm my man's bitch. Mmm.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Thanks for the long story, I'll work on it as soon as I can :)
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
Bad Jessie

I'm a sissy with a rather large cock, but I'd still like to be teased and humiliated about it.

For example:How a cock like mine looks silly stuffed in my panties and how a cock like mine should be in my mouth.

An audio pertaining to that would be great :)
Empress Holly

Oh my Jessie - that sounds absolutely scrumptious. I am going to put that on my to do list for sure!

If you have other ideas please feel free to email me directly at holly@enchantrixempire.com :)
~Empress Holly of sensualteasing.com

Have you been reading up on Sissyville.com?

Do you love Ms Delia? She has a fantastic sissy blog at femfabulous.com
Bad Jessie

Heehee Thank you Empress Holly :)
sweetjordancd

I'd love to hear this one done by one of the very lovely and talented mistresses....

You get a makeup gift pack from a secret admirer. The note says "Meet me at
your apartment at 7 pm on Friday. Do not open." Friday night comes along and
the door bell rings. You come check the door and I am standing there. I
follow you into your apartment and tell you we are going to have some fun. I grab
the back of your head and we kiss passionately. Then I spot a chair and push
you into it. I tell you not to move an inch. Don't say a word and don't
touch me. I get the makeup pack which was sitting by the door and begin by
putting some base on you. As I use the applicator to put it on you, I rub your
inner thigh with my other hand. Seeing the pleasure in your eyes, I finish with
the base. Then I put some powder on your face. I gather the rest of the makeup
and sit it next to us. I sit down on your lap, straddling your legs. I take
off your shirt. I take out the blush brush and before putting any blush on it,
I run it from your belly button up to your nipples. Gently, I run it across
your left nipple, then to your right. Then back to the middle of your chest,
I run it up to your neck, around your throat and underneath each ear. After
teasing for a few moments, I put some blush on the brush and apply it to each
cheek. By this time, you didn't need it anyway, but it's applied. Then to the
eyes. I take out the applicator and put some eye shadow on it. I run it
across your eyelids one by one. I can feel a small bulge under my crotch to let
me know that you are enjoying it. After I get through with both eyes, I kiss
you again. With your eyes still closed, you are surprised to feel my soft hot
lips on yours but you respond with enjoyment. After our kiss, I grab some
mascara. You open your eyes and allow me to put it on. While I am putting it on,
our eyes lock. After the mascara, neither of us can resist very well. I grab
the tube of lipstick and start applying it to your lips. little by little in
erotic strokes. I put the lid back on the lipstick just in time for you to
grab me and start kissing me. Then you start on my neck. You bite and nibble
around my ears, driving me crazy. Then I push you away. Shake my head no and
tell you to wait. I walk to your closet and find a beautiful dress. Its red
and looks like it would fit you well. I walk back in, stand you up and undress
you. Shoes first, then socks, then pants, then underwear. I slip the dress
over you and zip it up. The dress is red satin. Because you have no underwear
on, there is a significant bulge in the front of the dress. I take you to the
mirror and you look at yourself. You like what you see. While you are still
looking at yourself, I come up behind you and start kissing your neck. I
nibble on each ear lobe, then right behind them. Then I move around to your front
and get down on my knees, looking into your eyes, I lift your dress inch by
inch until I get it up to where I want it. I kiss each thigh a few times, left
then right. Then I slide your hot hard cock into my mouth. Letting the dress
slide back down over my head, you cant really see me, only my movements. In
the full length mirror, you can see me move back and forth and can feel my
mouth on you. I grab your butt cheeks with both hands and pull you further into
my mouth. I can feel your butt cheeks clench and your legs shake. I back off
and get up. I kiss you again. and throw you on the floor. I undress in front
of you, giving you a strip tease. I straddle you and rub your cock with my
pussy with the satin still between us. I rub your nipples through the dress.
Then I pull it up and start rubbing your cock with my hand. Then in one
movement, you are deep inside me. I am still for a moment, then I start moving up
and down. I rub your nipples while I ride you. I bend down and kiss you
passionately. I ride you hard, moving up and down faster and faster. Each time I go
down, you are penetrating me deeper and deeper; I stop and lay down on the
floor. "It's your turn." I pull you on top of me and you pound me hard and
deep over and over. I orgasm and my pussy spasms around your cock. The feeling
is just too much. You can't hold it anymore. You let out a loud moan and come
deep inside me. You collapse on top of me still in your red satin dress. We
both giggle just before we fall asleep together. It was a great experience.
Hope to do it again soon.