Womens Slips

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

This article of a womans wardrobe is often not even considered and that is a shame because they can be so very sexy.
Enjoy Ladies!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constance/Slips.mp3
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
BraLover

Your soooo right!!!! I love the silkiness softness against my soft smooth waxed girlish skin, So true Mistress, I have 2-3 slips have worn few times but love it.
tishabride

i remember when i was babysitting for a 1 yro and
rememeber Mrs C ( the neighbor) had left a cupcake blue
full slip hanging on the a cupcake door

i found her panties and bra and could not wait to try
on her slip

i loved how it felt to slip it on over my head
and the straps on my shoulders and it falling down
around my breasts down to almost my knees

the completeness of being wrapped in her slip was
so wonderful and i often had sticky moments
of dreaming and asking Mrs C to dress me up

to this day i love wearing slips bras and panties
so girly
annalivia

Empress Constance,
Thank you for this very informative post regarding slips. Most skirts and even dresses nowadays come lined which make wearing a slip unnecessary. Even when a skirt is not lined and somewhat transparent many women simply do not opt for a slip because they seem a bit old fashioned. A female friend of mine told me that although women may have the perogative to wear or not wear a slip, a sissy should not have that choice. In her view there is no more feminine an article of clothing than a slip and wearing one reminds a sissy that he is in no way to consider himself a man. There are functional reasons for wearing a slip; they provide coverage as well as give some dresses and skirts a swing or lilt. A sissy wearing a slip lets women know that he is truly emasculated, otherwise, how else would he even know about this most feminine article of clothing? Also, the playful display of a lace hemline from underneath a skirt or dress (usually when sitting down and crossing one's legs) is a subtle and sexy way to catch mens' attention. Again, only women and emasculated sissies recognize these uses of the slip. Functionality, ladylike modesty, subtle sexuality - all of these aspects of femininty are advanced by the slip and therefore all sissies should be required to wear them.
EmpressConstance

anna I am glad you enjoyed it I agree with your friend and what a great post thanks!!!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress I used to be a pantyhose and basic bra and pants girl, now I'm finding its so much more fun wearing the fabulous array of underwear available to the woman who wants to proclaim her feminity.

Its now a case that I almost feel naked if I don't also wear, beside the necessary suspender belt required to hold up my stockings, corsets, corselettes, girdles, basques, and, of course, petticoats and slips.
(not all at once, of course)

Before I even consider what dress to wear! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Dena

My favorite, is feeling the caress of the breeze when I'm fully dressed with a slip.

I love slips!
Gina La VaLampe

<curtsey> Empress Constance, Thank-You for this wonderful audio file, it was fun to listen again, thanks to annalivia! Slips are positively divine! There's nothing that says SISSY, quite like a slip, unless of course, one adds a bra, pantyhose and high heels <giggle>.
VictoriaLovesilk

My favourite one is pink and silky - i love how it brushes my skin - heaven. And it makes me feel so pretty. Thank you for your advice Mistress - it is something i love to do every day. Humbly, Victoria.
pantysue

i never realized how big a help You were to us sissies MsConstance. First Your blog on getting dressed and now this audio on slips. i just love wearing slips... i actually like half slips too, they are kind of like a dress, and then of course there are petticoats too. Thanks for being so sweet to us girls MsC.