Hair Done at The salon a Curler Set

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

BlondeAngela

I love going to the beauty salon.
My hair is naturally dark/blonde, light/brown in color, and I have it colored at my salon a somewhat lighter shade of blonde.
I wear my hair long and straight down my back, I keep my beautiful long tresses two-thirds of the way down my back.
I have worn my hair long for years, since I was 15, when I first started dressing often as a girl, years before I transitioned from male to female and became a beautiful feminine pre-op transwoman.
I do love having my long tresses put into rollers on occasion.

My man pays for my beauty salon appointments.
I love the salon, and as well as getting my hair colored there, I get my nails done there, on occasion my hair deep-conditoned there, sometimes a facial, sometimes a massage, and my hair on occasion trimmed in a straight across blunt cut.

I have kept my hair long and silky and beautiful, between mid-back length and fourth-fifths of the way down my back, for years.
I love having beautiful long tresses. It is some work to keep my hair beautiful, but it is worth doing it.
Because I have been on estrogen for a few years now, I will not lose hair or have a receding hairline, because of the estrogen. I love having long, beautiful well-kept tresses.
MelissaBeth

Dear Empress Josephine,

You have created a real classic for all of us hair sissies. I have been fortunate enough to have many understanding girlfriends who have included me on many of their trips to the beauty parlor.
Once they knew about my obsession with tight roller sets and lady like bouffant hairdo's I have left many a salon looking like a prim and proper lady straight out of the 1960's.
For me the more teasing and hairspray the better, it takes a lot of lacquer to hold a pretty hairdo until your next appointment to get your hair done at the beauty parlor.

Love what you did and how creative you are,

Melissa
pinkfoam

I love going to the salon. Everyone knows me and loves the fact that a get both color and highlights regularly. I also have brows tinted and waxed into a perfect arch. Have not had hair set but would love to do that as well. Nothing more feminine than sitting under the dryer anticipating the results.
sissybrad

great audio - salons/spas are my #1 fetish and wish I could find one that would do sets, makeup, nails, and such on me. I agree nothing more femme than head full of rollers sitting under a dryer. I'd love to have cupcake makeover, with all the firlsin the salon laughing at me while i got made up all pretty
sissyincurlers

The most feminizing experience I have ever had was once when I went to the salon for a roller set and my stylist insisted on giving me a pedi while I sat under the dryer. This was in a busy salon positioned near a window that allowed outside traffic a good view of this sissy with a headful of curlers, under the dryer, wearing a cute pink styling cape while having his toes painted! It was sheer bliss!

If I may...please post more salon/rollers/perms type audio, Mistresses.
sissyincurlers

The most feminizing experience I have ever had was once when I went to the salon for a roller set and my stylist insisted on giving me a pedi while I sat under the dryer. This was in a busy salon positioned near a window that allowed outside traffic a good view of this sissy with a headful of curlers, under the dryer, wearing a cute pink styling cape while having his toes painted! It was sheer bliss!

If I may...please post more salon/rollers/perms type audio, Mistresses.
BlondeAngela

Any more replies to this?
rollerset

for me it is still an fantasy,but i would have a wetset on big brush hair rollers,soft nylon pink see trough hairnet over it and then under the hot hooddryer.
this while i wear my feminine lingerie.
i would that the hairdresser wears rollers to so i can see her in the mirror.
i have very short hair so it will Always be a fantasy ,i think.
gr rollerset.