Sexy Lingerie Shopping~~Empress Sophia~~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress_Sophia

Hello there little sissy girlies come with me
and enjoy some very sexy lingerie shopping.
Bring your high heels, and
lets have a good time.
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/ ... ie4_25.mp3
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
sweet cherry

would you take me shopping with you :)
sweet cherry

ill drive ;)
Ms Anns steph

Empress Sophia.. I still would adore going shopping with you.. a girl can never have too many panties and bra's... and perhaps shall we stop for lunch??
sweet cherry

will you take me too?
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Empress Sophia. . then perhaps after lunch.. we could go find the perfect dress....
sweet cherry

i cant wait that long
sweet cherry

but theres joy in the waiting too

so...
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Empress Sophia...

The weather is getting warmer... which means the fashion is changing for the season... Spring Season that is...and that means Shopping...I would love to go shopping with you....perhaps you could suggest something to wear to go shopping with you. I promise that when we stop to have our latte, that I'll pick up the tab for that and anything else. I think it would be so fun to go shopping and try on clothes and then model for each other. I've been told that I have good taste. I so would like to see if you agree that I have good taste. I already know that you do and that you could and would suggest just the right dresses for me. Oh.. this could be so much fun!! I hope you will agree.. Curtssey
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Dear Empress Sophia
This audio reminded me of the time, before I had surrendered completely to my sissiness, of how embarassed I had been when a lady acquaintance of mine referred to my 'girlish' figure.

Although I recall blushing quite red at the time, she wasn't being cruel or bitchy, or anything, she was a very sweet person, herself, but as a friend of my fathers had previously referred to my 'sylph-like figure', and famously, on one occasion when I was playing a game of football, a group of cupcake women on the sideline were leering and emitting loud wolf-whistles at my legs as I passed in front of them, I guess it was her way of telling me that no matter how much I tried to hide it, I was more a woman than man, and I should just learn to accept it.

As at present I have a few surplus pounds which I need to get rid off, I don't have quite the same 'sylph-like figure', but it does give me a warm glow of satisfaction that others recognised the woman in me and were not afraid to let me know.

And in the right way
(I'd so LUHVE to be able to strut my stuff on the runway, in full designer gladrags and glamorous hair and make-up, for the delectation of those very same cupcake women, NOW!) :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"