Sissy In Training: Make-up~Empress Sophia~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress_Sophia

I know all of you have asked for a while for me to put some of my training in an audio, so here you go girls. Make-up! *giggles*
*kisses*
Empress Sophia
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/ ... aining.mp3
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
Ms Anns steph

Empress Sophia.. make up is so important.. I hope you recieve lots of comments... as wel as calls...Ms Ann is currently working with me with lipstick...and I may have a Avon make over soon...
pantysue_g

Thank You Empress Sophia... You know we sissies need all the makeup help we can get!
pantysue
maid nikki

i so need lots of make up training, i would luv to have you make me up really pretty ma'am (curtsey)
sweet cherry

great tips ms sophia
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Empress Sohia

This audio caught both my eye and my ear. In the year since you first posted this, I have done a bit more with make up....Honestly and truthfully, I'm not pleased with my self for not doing more with make up. I've gotten better at it, but, I'm not ready yet, to drive down the road and touch up my make up while I'm driving like I've seen so many ladies do. I have however gotten it down, standing in front of the mirror and applying my make up....I had a make up associate tell me to remember earth tones and to hightlight... she even helped in selecting the make up. I'm somewhat a a point right now, that I'm having to take care of lots of other issues,,,, and I understnad that that's not girly of me...but I promise to continue to work on my make up no matter the circumstance .. after all a girl is a girl 24 hours a day 365 days a year...
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Dear Empress Sophia
(another one of Your wonderful audios I can't believe I missed the first time!!!) :oops:

Like all sissies i love hearing a Mistress tell me the importance for a sissy of wearing make-up, especially when You listed out all of the different items i will have to apply to make myself look my prettiest.
But what made this wonderful audio really special and excited me so much was after You listed all those items You told me i must wear you had a sustained delightful giggle; the kind of giggle sissies like to know real girls utter when they see us paraded for Your delectation in all our sissy finery! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"