Pretty Pink Lacy Panties~~Empress Sophia~~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Empress Sophia;

It's been a while...I just cannot but help to return to listen to again. The auction is now several days behind us... I do thank you for putting your bedazzled panties on the auction block..and I feel special and lucky to have been the luck bidder to win one of the pair of bedazzled panties... I do hope you did select a pretty pink pair. Smiles.. yes size six is the perfect size... Curtsey
Empress_Sophia

Thanks for making the Auction so much fun Steph...Your help with the auction was so appreciated. I do hope you enjoy the panties I will be sending very soon and sorry for the delay. I just wanted them soooooooo perfect. I cant wait to do this again very soon....And not to worry we will eventually get you up in the 21st century....
*kisses*
Empress Sophia
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Empress Sophia;
Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate deeply you taking the time to "bedazzle" the panties. I can only be myself in expressing my appreciation. I promise to let you know right away when I recieve them. And if I recieve prior to my next body wax, I promise to also ask the lady who does the waxes to take some pictures of me in the panties you send. Yes, M'am I am also looking forward in doing this again. I am looking forward in getting caught up with the 21st Century..hopefully that will happen soon. You are a very special lady.
mandiel

I love pantiea, no matter what color
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Empress Sophia

Did you say Pink?... Gee, I said that last year too.... And I'm saying it agin this year.... In the year since this post, I've added many pair of pink panties... giggles even three pair of PINK RUFFLE panties which I love wearing as they do make me feel alll girly. I've bought pink panties to match some of the dresses that I own which are pink. ... Smiles...I love to be color cordinated including with dresss, bra's and pantites,, besides you never know when you may find yourself at the hospital.... you want them to see that what you'r wearing underneath matches right...mmmm in pausing to write this, I just had a thought, that perhaps I should take a look at how many pair's of pink panties I have...and perhaps I need to just make one entire drawer full of PINK panties...