Black Lingerie ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... anties.mp3

You must know by now how I disapprove of black lingerie on sissies. Well if you do this I may just let you.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Welcome back, Mistress Cassandra
I knew I hadn't heard from you in a while but I couldn't believe how long its been.
Glad to hear You sounding so well, and that You haven't lost Your touch in knowing what sissy-gurls want! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
M_Cassandra

Thanks for the wonderful compliment, as always, you are the most polite of gurls :)
connieling

oooowwwwwwweeee. So commanding, and confident, and resolute.
I must comply to your every wish!!!
I've been transformed into your personal whore, Miss Cassandra, before I even know it!! What now!!! I wonder what's in store? :? :lol:
Nancy

I would have to agree Ms. Black is definitely unappropriate.
M_Cassandra

Red may be a possibility, but I would have to think hard on it, and summer coming, I would tend to dismiss that as well...think pink!
annalivia

I agree with you Ms. Cassandra. As a sissy cuckold, my girlfriend has told me that black lingerie is not appropriate for a sissy; she also thinks red lingerie should be reserved for women as well. Whites, pinks, pastels is what she recommends for sissies as these colors serve to reinforce our emasculated condition. Black and red convey too much confidence for a sissy and she also thinks that women should have these colors to distinuish themselves from sissies. In a similar vein, she thinks that sissies must follow conventional fashion precepts when it comes to lingerie. For example, she always recommends I wear pantyhose, full slips, or camisoles and half slips. She thinks that while women have the option to wear dresses and skirts without slips or go with bare legs, a sissy should never have that freedom. Admittedly, these are nuanced distinctions and in a skirt and heels a sissy has already given up any notion of his manhood, however, somehow it feels all the more emasculating while wearing a slip, pantyhose and pink or white lingerie.
M_Cassandra

You get it!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

annalivia wrote:I agree with you Ms. Cassandra. As a sissy cuckold, my girlfriend has told me that black lingerie is not appropriate for a sissy; she also thinks red lingerie should be reserved for women as well. Whites, pinks, pastels is what she recommends for sissies as these colors serve to reinforce our emasculated condition. Black and red convey too much confidence for a sissy and she also thinks that women should have these colors to distinuish themselves from sissies. In a similar vein, she thinks that sissies must follow conventional fashion precepts when it comes to lingerie. For example, she always recommends I wear pantyhose, full slips, or camisoles and half slips. She thinks that while women have the option to wear dresses and skirts without slips or go with bare legs, a sissy should never have that freedom. Admittedly, these are nuanced distinctions and in a skirt and heels a sissy has already given up any notion of his manhood, however, somehow it feels all the more emasculating while wearing a slip, pantyhose and pink or white lingerie.
I kinda feel that way about wearing black spike-heeled thigh-boots, anna, but not so much for black lingerie, although I can see your point.

Black pantyhose was the first item of women's clothing I wore, even wanted to wear, particularly after I'd seen the chorus girls wearing them in movies, and all the top models wearing them, so I wanted to be able to be like them! :)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"