Are you worried that you're gay?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... sucker.mp3

Worried about being a gay cocksucker? Drop the labels and just be and do what you want! Want to be a cocksucker? Then go suck a nice big cock. :P
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Ms. Harper wrote:http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... sucker.mp3

Worried about being a gay cocksucker? Drop the labels and just be and do what you want! Want to be a cocksucker? Then go suck a nice big cock. :P
I so love how assertive You are, Empress. :)
The more sluttish, and bimboish that I'm dressed and made up, the more I fantasise about sucking a cock, and leaving some of my lipstick behind, as evidence! :D

But, gay????? :|

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms. Harper

StephanieFashionModel wrote:

The more sluttish, and bimboish that I'm dressed and made up, the more I fantasise about sucking a cock, and leaving some of my lipstick behind, as evidence! :D

lol. I hate it when the label gets in the way of pleasurable acts. :P

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Ms. Harper wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:

lol. I hate it when the label gets in the way of pleasurable acts. :P
Yeah
Me too! :D
When I look invitingly sluttish and bimboish, cocksucking will probably come naturally to me, though
Once a Mistress provides the proper encouragement! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
_Davina_

Thank You Ms Harper, a very sexy audio, especially for right now.

It's funny that I listened to this audio this morning. I was just thinking about this last night. You see, I think I am caught somewhere in between. For me, I think it comes down to just how much and how far would I go to please a female such as yourself. I seriously think that the only way I would consider such would have to be under the guise that I imagined that to complete such an act, I could win merit and attention from my Mistress.

The odd part is, at no time in my life have I ever looked at guys. To me, guys are just boring because they have nothing I don't. However, I am enchanted and facsinated by everything feminine. I adore it and worship it. And because of that, I would do nearly anything to associate with it in any manner possible. So if a Mistress were to coerce me into a "bi" act just to win favor with her, then yes, I have considered and thought about it.

I will admit, even if only for the sake of curiosity, that I wonder what is it like for a girl when I stick my cock in her mouth and expect her to keep sucking while I empty myself in her. I can't help but wonder what it feels like to her. So I imagine myself being cupcake to do it. But the act involves only a cock and me plus a Mistress, no other entity is involved like the persona of another guy. it is just an act done between me and my Mistress.

I don't know if any of this makes any sense at all. I will say that I really love listening to your audios. And I also wonder if a Mistress gets any extra thrill out of cupcake an otherwise straight guy to do certain things as opposed to a guy who may already have gay tendencies. I would think it may be more of a challenge and hence, a feeling of greater accomplishment.

And PS: ;-) I actually don't think or worry about whether I am gay, besides, it's only a word, and what does it mean anyway. I am me and maybe I'm just unique. The only thing I know for sure is that "Girls Rule" and I will live in awe of femininity forever.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
MoniquetheMaid

Davina,

Sounds like then part of it is not being gay, it is submission - proving you are so sub to your Mistress you would do anything. The more reluctant you are to do something, the more of a sacrifice and gift it is.
Jamie Michelle

Hi, Ms. Harper. Thanks for this nice audio!

I adore sucking a nice manly-man's big, hard, throbbing cock! It makes me feel really girlie to have my pink-painted lips wrapped around a masculine man's thick shaft.

Why should that make me gay?

I mean, really! Just because one of my favorite things is being drilled really hard bareback by a thick and long manly-man cock while receiving his load up my boy-pussy, I don't see why that should have any bearing upon my status vis-à-vis being gay or not.

After all, what in the world does that have to do with anything?! It amazes me how some people become so focused on such trivial issues like whether or not a guy likes dressing sexy as a girl and receiving beautiful cocks in all his holes, merely in order to pronounce judgement upon him.

This is really becoming tiring, how people think that just because a male isn't all that interested in having sex with women yet loves gorgeous cocks that this somehow makes him gay.

I mean, if a guy doesn't like penetrating women, yet likes being penetrated like a woman, how does that make him gay? It seems rather arbitrary to me, concerning all these complex rules society comes up with to designate who is gay or not.

Fortunately we have you, Ms. Harper, in order to figure out all these complex things for us and to guide us on the right path. I'm sure you'll make straight manly-men out of all of us, even if we are still allowed to suck off beautiful cocks while dressed in our feminine best.

After all, that's not gay, is it?
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
_Davina_

MoniquetheMaid wrote:Davina,

Sounds like then part of it is not being gay, it is submission - proving you are so sub to your Mistress you would do anything. The more reluctant you are to do something, the more of a sacrifice and gift it is.
I guess that about sums it up MM, but I still LOVE this audio. I think it is the authoritative nature of Ms Harper's voice or maybe just the way she puts it so straightforward. I especially like that very last phrase where she says to call and ask for her because, "You desprately need to talk to Ms Harper about the fact that you want to suck a cock."

Damn, that Lady could make my knees tremble!
BlondeAngela

If you dress as a woman and kiss and hug with men and suck their cocks, yes that is gay. So what.
Many sissies are bisexual or gay. So what.
Why would a guy who dresses as a woman and likes getting laid by guys or sucking their cocks be ashamed to be called gay, or femme and gay?
Many sissies are proud to be femme and gay, and proud of being skillfull at dressing as a lady and emulating beautiful feminine women and pleasing handsome masculine men. It is part of being a femme sissy for many sissies.
If you transition from male to female with estrogen, facial feminization surgery, breast implants, etc. and become a transgendered woman, you are no longer a gay male, you are a hetero transsexual woman who dates men.
_Davina_

Can't argue with that. Sounds perfectly logical to me. :-)
Ms. Harper

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Yeah
Me too! :D
When I look invitingly sluttish and bimboish, cocksucking will probably come naturally to me, though
Once a Mistress provides the proper encouragement! :wink:
Y'know, I bet it doesn't take all that much encouragement for you, Stephanie... :lol:

Ms. Harper

_Davina_ wrote:Thank You Ms Harper, a very sexy audio, especially for right now.

It's funny that I listened to this audio this morning. I was just thinking about this last night. You see, I think I am caught somewhere in between. For me, I think it comes down to just how much and how far would I go to please a female such as yourself. I seriously think that the only way I would consider such would have to be under the guise that I imagined that to complete such an act, I could win merit and attention from my Mistress.

The odd part is, at no time in my life have I ever looked at guys. To me, guys are just boring because they have nothing I don't. However, I am enchanted and facsinated by everything feminine. I adore it and worship it. And because of that, I would do nearly anything to associate with it in any manner possible. So if a Mistress were to coerce me into a "bi" act just to win favor with her, then yes, I have considered and thought about it.

I will admit, even if only for the sake of curiosity, that I wonder what is it like for a girl when I stick my cock in her mouth and expect her to keep sucking while I empty myself in her. I can't help but wonder what it feels like to her. So I imagine myself being cupcake to do it. But the act involves only a cock and me plus a Mistress, no other entity is involved like the persona of another guy. it is just an act done between me and my Mistress.

I don't know if any of this makes any sense at all. I will say that I really love listening to your audios. And I also wonder if a Mistress gets any extra thrill out of cupcake an otherwise straight guy to do certain things as opposed to a guy who may already have gay tendencies. I would think it may be more of a challenge and hence, a feeling of greater accomplishment.

And PS: ;-) I actually don't think or worry about whether I am gay, besides, it's only a word, and what does it mean anyway. I am me and maybe I'm just unique. The only thing I know for sure is that "Girls Rule" and I will live in awe of femininity forever.
You describe something that, I think, is very very common! Lots of submissive males don't really think about sucking a cock for the sake of sucking a cock, but instead think about it in terms of doing something to please their Mistress, to please the female power in their life.

I was thinking about exactly this when I sat down to write this morning, and came up with this: http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... ckcock.mp3 I think you may like it, Davina.

:)

Ms. Harper

Jamie Michelle wrote: Hi, Ms. Harper. Thanks for this nice audio!

I adore sucking a nice manly-man's big, hard, throbbing cock! It makes me feel really girlie to have my pink-painted lips wrapped around a masculine man's thick shaft.

Why should that make me gay?

Fortunately we have you, Ms. Harper, in order to figure out all these complex things for us and to guide us on the right path. I'm sure you'll make straight manly-men out of all of us, even if we are still allowed to suck off beautiful cocks while dressed in our feminine best.

After all, that's not gay, is it?
There's so much dross and crap loaded onto that word, "gay", that attaching that lable to some acts or lifestyle choices can get in the way of some individuals acting on their desires. It really and truly sucks when a word that could so easily describe oneself is used as an insult. ~sigh~ Eventually people will get past using that word to break others down, but until then, there are still folks out there who want to explore the 'fringes' of their own sexuality, but are afraid to because of what others will think.

I've never been a fan of letting fear of what other people may think hold anyone back from what they want to do. If discarding the lable helps more fabulous sissies find the courage to dress up sexy, paint their lips in rose and blush and kneel before a hot stud, then fuck the lables! Call it any damn thing you want, so long as you follow your bliss and do what makes you really happy.

Straight, Gay, Queer, they're all just words at the heart of it all... it's actions that really matter.

Ms. Harper

BlondeAngela wrote:If you dress as a woman and kiss and hug with men and suck their cocks, yes that is gay. So what.
Many sissies are bisexual or gay. So what.
Why would a guy who dresses as a woman and likes getting laid by guys or sucking their cocks be ashamed to be called gay, or femme and gay?
Many sissies are proud to be femme and gay, and proud of being skillfull at dressing as a lady and emulating beautiful feminine women and pleasing handsome masculine men. It is part of being a femme sissy for many sissies.
If you transition from male to female with estrogen, facial feminization surgery, breast implants, etc. and become a transgendered woman, you are no longer a gay male, you are a hetero transsexual woman who dates men.
BlondeAngela, you are awesome! I love your confidence and self acceptance! If everyone on the planet had your sense of self acceptance, your sense of acceptance for other people's gender identification, then there wouldn't be any need at all for me to try to reassure more cautious or careful individuals that it really is ok to follow their hearts and dreams. :)

I want everyone to feel the freedom to do what they really want to do; I don't want fear of a word, lable or other people's judgements to hold anyone back from what they truly want. Perhaps it's because I live in Texas, maybe living here has made me hyper-aware of what society and culture think about non-heterosexual people... but if I'm hyper-aware, I'm certain that others are, too. The local GLBT community here does have a lot of fear and concern about the use of lables, being in or out of the closet, and issues around transitioning... Texas has a lot of room to grow when it comes to acceptance of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, queer, asexual, intersexed and other minority sexual orientations, sadly.

Claim the words, the lables, make them into positive beacons for those who are still afriad, ashamed and held down by the meanings that society has given them. It takes both people who are unashamed and unafraid, living their lives with pride and hope, and people who are slowly moving away from the closet, in tiny steps and halting strides to make up our community. We need people like you, Angela, proud to be who and what you are, to show the rest what ~could be~.

hugs, love and proud femme fistbumps!

_Davina_

Ms. Harper wrote:You describe something that, I think, is very very common! Lots of submissive males don't really think about sucking a cock for the sake of sucking a cock, but instead think about it in terms of doing something to please their Mistress, to please the female power in their life.

I was thinking about exactly this when I sat down to write this morning, and came up with this: http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... ckcock.mp3 I think you may like it, Davina.

:)
You do have a way, don't you ;-) Dangerous too! I know you're good when you make me think about being bad.