Earn Your Sissy Pennies and Bid on the Items you want!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sweet cherry

its the final countdown!
pantysue_g

as the auction grows near
it's time for a cheer
and all play penny ante
to win MsAnn's panty
pantysue
sweet cherry

lol i like that!
pantysue_g

As MsAnn's sissy auction grows near
It's my last for those pennies i fear
So i'll comment once more
Such a penny slut whore
To bid on that nightie so dear
pantysue
sweet cherry

oh pantysue
the words that come from you
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Ms Ann;

Panty Sue certainly has a way with poetry. Tonight is THE Night Finally. Look forward in seeing everyone there for a really fun time. This has been building for over a month now, one Final Thanks to you and to all the Empresses and Sir that has made this event possible. As Carol Burnett always did at the end of her shows, a little tug on the ear and then she sang this song "I'm so glad we had this time together" which seems so appropriate tonight to hang around with friends for an evening of fun, laughter and talk of poems, prayers and promises....awww precious memories are made of this. And don't forget the pajama party following for some more fun times...
your girl (always)
steph
Ms Anns steph

Cuurtsey Ms Ann

I apologize that I could not get in alot sooner, especially after you announced the penny auction for 2011. And now, it's already been a week. Tonight, or rather early this morning, I've made a special effort to find this post as I wanted to compare with last year's. Already, It's a HUGE Success.... so many MORE Empresses Participating, so Many More Chatters participating, so Much MORE Enthusiasm! It's all because you are a very special Lady Ms Ann, and your're a VERY Special Mistress. I hope Ms Ally knows just how special you are. I'm honored to be your girl. You asked on your recent Sinful Sunday Show... that airs at 11 P.M., you asked the chatters what their simple pleasures are, the ones that is taken for granted... and there were some great answers especially from Kindle. Here's one to add to that List...and that is you Ms Ann, hmmm welll, I could go on and on... but to get back to this years auction. For those that may read this and havent' heard, since last year there is a place called the Enchantrix Empire... (Look above at the banner) Head on over and check out Ms Ann's Group "PENNY AUCTION"/ There you will learn there's a few changes to this year's auction... and you know, they are GREAT ones!! One of them is when you are commenting on audio's, your entries MUST be 50.. yes, that's FIFTY words, no more of this three words and you're done. I think it's tottaly Fantastic!!... It makes you be more thoughtful and creative... Thank you Ms Ann for this change. For ALL the other changes and to see a complete list of the WONDERFUL Mistresses participating in this year's auction.. get your hinnie on over to the Enchantrix Empire...
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey,

It's November 13th, 2011, it has been a while since I've been able to come to the Girlyboards due to school and work, well, school is now behind me so plan to get back in the swing of things here. At first, I couldn't find any older post such as this one. I'm very sad at the thought of not having a "Penny Auction" next year with the opportunity to win some panties and other things. Ms Ann's Annual Penny Auction is absolutely the Best!!! Please Ms Ally, let Ms Ann contnue the tradition....please... please,.. please......

Curtsey

Ms An's steph