What Kind of Sissy Are You? Ms Lauren

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress, for the most part, I'm the very demure, chic, feminine sissy girl, as I particularly love wearing ballgowns and cocktail dresses, and smart, knee-length skirtsuits, but, as I've been told I've got great model-girl legs, and I'm very tall, the small part of me that is a sissy-slut occasionally loves strutting my stuff in minidresses and corsets and stockings and the spikiest of high heels :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Jamie Michelle

Hi, Empress Lauren. Thanks for this audio!

As for me, I'm a sissy-fag! I adore being made love to by a nice manly-man! Teehee. But I prefer having a steady man, rather than just any dick. Besides the wonderfully femmy feelings for me in having a steady boyfriend, another great thing about it is that I can indulge in my favorite sex of bareback. I love it when my man works me over thoroughly. Mmm.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
CRACE57

I am a sissy slut. When I dress up I always wear a thong and a miniskirt. I also like walking around the neighborhood like this.
EmpressLauren

You're very welcome, glad you sissy girls loved it :)
sissy_sindy

Thank You for making this Empress Lauren!

I know I started as a sissy poof. :oops: But now .... ? :shock:
sandy crystal

I agree with Jamie Michelle. I am definitely a gay sissy. Gay for cock. Gay for men. Gay for HUNKS!
Miss Sandy
sandy crystal

I just have to sat Thank you Empress Lauren, Thank you, Thank you... for allowing us to be so honest.
Miss Sandy
EmpressLauren

You're very welcome, darling!
Patti Remick

Thank you Empress Lauren for allowing me to tell You about myself.

i am a lifelong ultra submissive sissy. i am fairly small (5'5"/155lb) and can fit into real girls clothes size 14-16. i have a very small penis which would be considered a micropenis. Depending on the source there are varying definitions of micropenis but the most common definition for adults is a penis length of less than 7cm/2.75 in. Also i believe this is for a flacid measurement. i dont even measure 2.75in erect, let alone flaccid. i am less than 2in erect base to tip. Flaccid i am less than 1 inch. i also have very small testicles and scotal sac. This sissy deserves all the small penis humiliation that it receives. i have a fairly extensive wardrobe of girls and little girls clothing including dresses, skirts, blouses, tights, socks, and shoes. The outfit You are most likely to find me put into consists of white lace trimmed panties, white vest, white opaque tights, a white long sleeved button up blouse with lace trim and peter pan collar, white lace trimmed anklet socks, a very short plaid pleated skirt or jumper dress, and black patent Mary Jane shoes. i either have a thick feminine incontinence pad in my panties (as my tiny penis is always leaking) or i am put in a very thick white disposable cupcake which is clearly visible thru my tights and from under my short skirt.

Thank you
Luv and Hugs
Patti Remick