What Makes You A Sissy?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Victoria

Just the other day I was asked by a chatter on Yahoo if he was a sissy boy because he liked to suck dick. I explained to him that it doesn’t necessarily make him a sissy just because he has a desire to do so. Being a sissy consists of so much more and I would have to say that there is probably no mistaking the feeling of being a sissy as being anything else other than that.

What Makes You A Sissy
enchantrixalexis

I too am often asked this question and I couldn't agree more. To simplify the state of being a sissy down to the singular component of cocksucking is laughable at best. There is so much more to the magnificent lifestyle that I could write pages upon pages about here. In fact, I would encourage anyone reading to provide their own take based on their experiences.

Ladies, how would YOU define what being a sissy is all about from your own perspective?

Sissy wishes & Cucky-boy Dreams 800-356-6169 ***alexis@enchantrixempire.com***
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empresses in my case I think a large part of being a sissy is always looking for the soft option, of not being confrontational, of just wanting to be able to go away and wear my skirts and dresses and nylons and heels and makeup and not having to worry about the troubles of the world.

Just like as a boy I imagined the fairytale princess, who I often dreamed of being, was able to enjoy being.

Perhaps thats why so many of us fantasize about being showgirls and fashion models
(without even thinking of the hard work it would take to make it in those jobs)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Empress Victoria

Oh sure Steph, I get that there are many reasons as to why someone is a sissy. I think this was more of what makes you NOT a sissy. Some boys think that they might be a sissy because they enjoy the feeling of silky panties or they like to suck cock and I don't think that you can classify someone as a sissy just because of those two acts on themselves. Being a sissy is more encompassing and whole than just the parts. Plus a lot of sissies never even think about sucking on a cock.
sissygirlyboy

What makes me a sissy is the fact that I fit in better with girls. I've always wanted to be one of the girls. When a beautiful girl walks by I envy her wanting to look like her rather than wanting to have sex with her. Girly things basically appeal to me. I seek approval and love from biological females, as well as direction and guidance. A biological woman, to me, is superior. When it comes to pleasing one, I feel totally incapable. I wold rather clean her pussy after a real man makes love to her rather than attempt to have sex with her myself. Only on days when I am super confident would I entertain the idea of sucking a man's cock without a woman being present.
That's basically what makes me a sissy.
pammy

What a great topic. For many of us girls, we did not realize we were sissies until we got older. As a cupcake I always had friends who were girls,but no girlfriend. I was privy to many conversations that girls share with each other, not with a guy. I married my wife and not long after we were married she took control and I followed her lead. I had confeesed to her of my love to crossdress and feel feminine, but told her I would grow out of it now that I was married to such a beautiful women. Well I am a sissy housewife now and treat my wife like a husband and submit to her authority.
I wear panties and bras everyday and love taking care of our house and being a good little homemaker as my wife calls me. I embrace all that is feminine and am actually attracted to men now as well. My wife said she married me and knew I was a sissy before we married. She also told me she knew she could be the boss at home and I would naturally submit to her will. she truly loves being in control. The moment I first realised I was a sissy is when she had me help her get ready for a night out on the town. I dyed her hair and helped her get dressed and look really pretty. when I told her I would get ready and was looking forward to our night out she just smiled and told me not to bother getting ready. She wanted me to stay at home and clean the floors while she was out. I was sad, but did not question her motives. I thought a girls night out for her and her friends would be good for her and I could put on a skirt and clean the house and make her proud. She called me at midnight telling me not to wait up for her and that she would be home sometime the next day. I figured she was spending the night at her sisters house in the city and did not wish to drive home after drinking. She came home a day and a half later and she was all full of smiles. I was a little concerned, but was enjoying my girly time and I really gave the house a good cleaning. I had spent the entire day dressed as a girl and she came home to me in my nightie with a big grin. :)
ATLsissycuck

sissygirlyboy wrote:
> What makes me a sissy is the fact that I fit in better with girls. I've
> always wanted to be one of the girls. When a beautiful girl walks by I envy
> her wanting to look like her rather than wanting to have sex with her.
> Girly things basically appeal to me. I seek approval and love from
> biological females, as well as direction and guidance. A biological woman,
> to me, is superior. When it comes to pleasing one, I feel totally
> incapable. I wold rather clean her pussy after a real man makes love to her
> rather than attempt to have sex with her myself. Only on days when I am
> super confident would I entertain the idea of sucking a man's cock without
> a woman being present.
> That's basically what makes me a sissy.

I don't think I could say it any better. I have always envied girls and wanted to be one of the girls doing girl things. I love girl fashion but think there is no way to be sexual in man clothes. I have never been comfortable fitting in with "the guys" but have always found me just kind of lurking on the fringe versus really being one of them. I would rather get a manicure and pedicure than most of the things they do hangling out. It isn't something I seek, it just feels right like something I should do.
StephanieFashionModel

That sounds like the ideal marriage for a sissy, Pammy, but do you think there was any possibility that she was with a stud lover at any time during that day and a half that she was 'out'? :D

pammy wrote:
> What a great topic. For many of us girls, we did not realize we were
> sissies until we got older. As a cupcake I always had friends who were
> girls,but no girlfriend. I was privy to many conversations that girls share
> with each other, not with a guy. I married my wife and not long after we
> were married she took control and I followed her lead. I had confeesed to
> her of my love to crossdress and feel feminine, but told her I would grow
> out of it now that I was married to such a beautiful women. Well I am a
> sissy housewife now and treat my wife like a husband and submit to her
> authority.
> I wear panties and bras everyday and love taking care of our house and
> being a good little homemaker as my wife calls me. I embrace all that is
> feminine and am actually attracted to men now as well. My wife said she
> married me and knew I was a sissy before we married. She also told me she
> knew she could be the boss at home and I would naturally submit to her
> will. she truly loves being in control. The moment I first realised I was a
> sissy is when she had me help her get ready for a night out on the town. I
> dyed her hair and helped her get dressed and look really pretty. when I
> told her I would get ready and was looking forward to our night out she
> just smiled and told me not to bother getting ready. She wanted me to stay
> at home and clean the floors while she was out. I was sad, but did not
> question her motives. I thought a girls night out for her and her friends
> would be good for her and I could put on a skirt and clean the house and
> make her proud. She called me at midnight telling me not to wait up for her
> and that she would be home sometime the next day. I figured she was
> spending the night at her sisters house in the city and did not wish to
> drive home after drinking. She came home a day and a half later and she was
> all full of smiles. I was a little concerned, but was enjoying my girly
> time and I really gave the house a good cleaning. I had spent the entire
> day dressed as a girl and she came home to me in my nightie with a big
> grin. :)

_Davina_

I am thinking that this thread might have started out in the direction of who is or thinks he is "not" a sissy. As was mentioned, that could probably fill a novel with the amount of description and ideas on the subject. For me, the term itself has become too loose and fails to define any specific characteristic. And I can probably muck it up a whole lot more by including my opinion that a human being may be able to exist in two states at the same time. For instance, how many have ever considered that they might be able to be a manly man and a sissy at the same time? Some might think that is impossible, others might have no problem with that.

I don't think there is any one specific factor that "makes" one a sissy. I think it might be more a state of mind. Just using myself as an example, I never in my life considered entertaining the idea of any kind of relationship with another guy. To me, it just rings empty or hollow, like there is nothing to be gained. I'm way past the Yuk-factor and just don't think about it. But that is not to say that I can't imagine myself on my knees sucking a cock. But the only way I can is to imagine very specific circumstances. And those include one or more females in total control of the situation. I can find it highly erotic to imagine a female being stimulated by the notion that she is cupcake a straight guy to submit to such.

Is it denial? Who knows. I understand the concept of drifting once one allows himself to become more engrossed in a feminine role but what if a guy doesn't actually want to give up his role as a guy? What if he likes being a guy too?

I just think there is no simple answer. Are you a sissy/ I would say, "Only if you want to be a sissy."
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
StephanieFashionModel

I actually had 'crushes' on various boys from ages 10 to 13, or so, but I think it may have been because they were especially soft and effeminate looking.
But, like you, I have never had any strong physical feelings for any man, except when I'm dressed and looking my most glamorous.
I remember one Summer, about five or six years ago, I was sitting on a nearby park bench when this guy approached and started engaging me in conversation.
But as I quickly realised he was 'feeling me out' for sex I gave him a look which quickly discouraged him! :D

While I'm I'm not slight, neither am I especially physically imposing, despite my height, and, indeed, have a quite open and trustworthy face, but its been many years since anybody even thought about picking a fight with me, so he quickly moved on! :D
(so, I guess, although I have my feminine side, its reserved only for females!) :D

_Davina_ wrote:
> I am thinking that this thread might have started out in the direction of
> who is or thinks he is "not" a sissy. As was mentioned, that
> could probably fill a novel with the amount of description and ideas on the
> subject. For me, the term itself has become too loose and fails to define
> any specific characteristic. And I can probably muck it up a whole lot
> more by including my opinion that a human being may be able to exist in two
> states at the same time. For instance, how many have ever considered that
> they might be able to be a manly man and a sissy at the same time? Some
> might think that is impossible, others might have no problem with that.
>
> I don't think there is any one specific factor that "makes" one a
> sissy. I think it might be more a state of mind. Just using myself as an
> example, I never in my life considered entertaining the idea of any kind of
> relationship with another guy. To me, it just rings empty or hollow, like
> there is nothing to be gained. I'm way past the Yuk-factor and just don't
> think about it. But that is not to say that I can't imagine myself on my
> knees sucking a cock. But the only way I can is to imagine very specific
> circumstances. And those include one or more females in total control of
> the situation. I can find it highly erotic to imagine a female being
> stimulated by the notion that she is cupcake a straight guy to submit to
> such.
>
> Is it denial? Who knows. I understand the concept of drifting once one
> allows himself to become more engrossed in a feminine role but what if a
> guy doesn't actually want to give up his role as a guy? What if he likes
> being a guy too?
>
> I just think there is no simple answer. Are you a sissy/ I would say,
> "Only if you want to be a sissy."

_Davina_

It's kind of weird how that works. And I must admit, to this day, I still don't fully understand it.

I think, early on, I learned that there were, what I figured, distinct advantages to being a male. But, at the same time, I learned that I was totally memorized by females. I saw all females as these magnificent creatures that cupcake nature came up with and I was fascinated with everything about them. Most of all, I was blown away by the immense superiority they had over males. It seemed to me that just about any female could take just about any male and wrap them around her finger, or anything else she wanted and that intrigued me. How could a girl do this so easily? But I knew early on that I want to "belong" to a female.

So, somehow, I ended up becoming obsessed with their frillies. But for many years, I thought of it more as a BDSM type of fetish where a female would "use" these items as a tool to control me. I never thought of myself as a typical sissy because I always thought being a sissy meant that I like guys more than girls and I knew that wasn't the case. So I didn't identify with the term for a long time. I just thought I was really weird.

Today, it doesn't matter what people call me and I sort of like the term “Sissy.” cupcake nature was quite generous in the guy department so I have a somewhat intimidating appearance that keeps other guys at least arms-length away. I think lifting weights in high school may have had something to do with that too. ;-) But being in the service during Vietnam gave me a convenient excuse to be crazy too so people don't often test me. Sometimes I feel like I can get away with too much too often. So I let my wife pull in the reins and keep me in-line.

Bottom line: I think it all comes down to whether you are homosexual or heterosexual. I don't think it make the least bit of difference which you are as one is no better than the other, but the term "sissy" gets used for both and tries to dump everyone together when they are actually as far apart as day and night. The gays seem to have commanded attention on this forum so I feel like that might make some of the more heterosexual guys a bit uncomfortable here. I don't know how well that will bode for the Mistress's business and the website in general but who am I to say anything anyway. What will be, will be. I'm a sissy only because nurture steered me in that direction. If nature had it's way, I'd be, well, that's the fun part. ;-)
Last edited by _Davina_ on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
sissy_sindy

thank You Empress Victoria! being a sissy is much more than one or two things; it is about embracing everything! no one thing makes us a sissy; everything does! thank you soooo much Empress! *curtsey*
pammy

one word "Joy"

I totally am happiest when dressed as a perfect sissy wife