Suck that big black cock

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

RitaMarie

big women with big vaginas need a big cock, more petite women don't need a huge cock, it would be too big for them. the cock has to fit the vagina.

the same with transwomen. i don't need a big cock, i am not that big of a transwoman, i am 5'7" tall and slender and petite, (although i have lovely womanly tits and ass thanks to my female hormones and my breast implants).
i don't need a huge cock to suck or to fuck my ass. my man's average sized cock is the proper size for me.
too big of a cock i gag on when i am giving my man a blowjob. the cock has to fit the woman.

and there is much more to a relationship and to making love than cock size anyway. obviously. even a slutty woman would know that.
candyass

being a sissy cock sucker is such a joy..i love the idea of the Real man being able to easily beat me up and so he has the power to do anything he desires to me and i cant do anything about it..i love cock and a face full or mouth full of his creamy man cum..